:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dujuan harris released

WR chris harper promoted

this roster desperately needs a shane vereen/james white type player. a rb that we can count on to run an angle or swing route out of the backfield or flexed out wide with dependable hands. give the QB an easy target and big mismatch against a lot of LBs. 

Last edited:
Curious to see how the team plays today. I think we will pull out a close win.

The one unit I'm absolutely clueless on how they'll play is the special teams.

i like to be asleep by 730-8pm, wake up at 4am.

[emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

damn

i feel for yall 
mean.gif

Just DVR and watch it tomorrow! Avoid all media until then. Lol

Last edited:
i hope they sprinkle kap in for some plays. keeping that backside defender honest on inside zone runs is going to be imperative, and who knows, kap could take a keeper to the house.

i know chip already denied he would use him like this, but i am hoping he was being coy about it.

**** whyd they have to make us the last game of the opening week for the second year in a row

Last edited:
so only a handful of people will see the struggles of both teams

however, i hope we struggle less. get that W

Last edited:
^ we've replaced the Raiders/Chargers as the default struggle west coast team to feature on MNF opening week :lol:

theres gonna be a lot of regret from eastcoasters staying up to watch this

I don't know considering both us 49ers and Rams are well matched up both have bad QB situation (Blaine and case Keemun) strong RB (Hyde and gurley) I have expectations for a tight and exciting football game!

Is she wearing a Bruce Miller jersey [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom