:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure there are reports out there, but just curious. How has OTAs looked so far?

Offense is going to take years to install. Shanny's offense is one of the most complex offenses in the league.

The defense should have a much easier time. The scheme Saleh is installing very simple. 

Yea, Kyle was smart in getting players in FA that were familiar with his system that way he can have a competitive offense while players devlop and learn his offense

Crazy to think that Ahmad, Bow, and Staley are the only players left from that team. 

Crazy to think Kaep trying out to be a backup seahawk and we the worst team in the NFC West (possibly the league sans Browns?)

Life comes at you fast

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/T...ers-OTAs/bc1e3e0b-26bf-4210-bca5-c9084dfeaa0c

yes, yes, yes!

football season will be here before you know it 
devil.gif
​ everything else pales in comparison 

Last edited:
And it sounds like ahmad aint going anywhere any time soon. I think he almost gonna be on that 10 year club

"Jim, I had a lot of respect for Jim when I was there — before I got to know him. I enjoyed my time there, but we didn’t see eye-to-eye. I knew a little bit more about football than what they led on. Going somewhere where they don’t have route conversions into certain coverages was just absurd. They’re just running routes in the defense, getting people killed. Size and strength is what they had, and that’s why they won. Let’s be real. They had great assistant coaches, but Jim didn’t know what he was doing. Jim had no idea. Jim is throwing slants into Cover-2 safeties, getting people hurt. That guy knew nothing, man."

Brandon Jacobs on harbaugh

http://www.sportingnews.com/amp/nfl...ews-brandon-jacobs/1hzds5sdp33nj1lx5zqgeusg45

Everyone knows Jacobs was just mad that he had no role while he was with us.

Dip Kelly the NCAA analyst

Shoulda ran back to Oregon when he had the chance. Not that he did himself any favors but little did he know we'd power **** him out of the NFL completely in a year.

Love how the Warriors being so good distracts and makes the off season go by faster... or is that just me ? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i watch every warriors and giants game, but it aint the same, bro. it aint the same.

there's an empty void in my life that won't be filled for months. 
frown.gif

i watch every warriors and giants game, but it aint the same, bro. it aint the same.

there's an empty void in my life that won't be filled for months. :frown:
:lol: big red loves his football. You into college football at all? If so team?

Back
Top Bottom