:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matt jones sucks bro. A one cut runner with average explosion and an inability to break tackles and a huge fumbling problem.

I was going to say that, mad fumbling problem and even when Jones got healthy after injury Rob Kelly kept the starting job dudes a bum

"He's a dog," Saleh said. "I like him. He's made of the right stuff, his attitude, his mindset is unique for a corner." - DC Robert Saleh on Rashard Robinson.

Rashard says he's put on weight and is up to 190 lbs. According to people at camp, he hasn't given up a single completion in OTAs. Dude is the most talented corner we've had since the 90's.

Last edited:
mantis is coming #DBU 
nerd.gif

If y'all are like me and tryna Kill time before the finals. Was watching this

Last edited:
I don't cop jerseys myself, but if I did, my rule of thumb would be legends/iconic players only. 

nerd.gif

"He's a dog," Saleh said. "I like him. He's made of the right stuff, his attitude, his mindset is unique for a corner." - DC Robert Saleh on Rashard Robinson.

Rashard says he's put on weight and is up to 190 lbs. According to people at camp, he hasn't given up a single completion in OTAs. Dude is the most talented corner we've had since the 90's.
Crap. That's some high praise.

I'm getting excited hearing Elvis dumerivl coming in for a workout. 2 years ago he was still one of the best pass rushers In the league.

I just saw that. How much does he got left in the tank? Dumervil is one of the all-time underdogs. Dude beat the odds like a ************.

Ejuan Price reminded me a little of Dumervil. Let's hope, for our sake, that he doesn't become him lol.

Last edited:

No respect for Mike Rumph :smh:

No respect for Mike Rumph :smh:
Hahahah takes me back to how bad that defense was during the Garcia days and years after. Derek Smith the LB we had who must have played like 6 seasons as a Niner was so trash. Was always getting rag dolled around.

Last edited:
Hahahah takes me back to how bad that defense was during the Garcia days and years after. Derek Smith the LB we had who must have played like 6 seasons as a Niner was so trash. Was always getting rag dolled around.

Yep lol, that 2001 season when they went 12-4 was actually pretty impressive looking back since that defense was hella suspect.

Derek Smith, Jeff Ulbrich, Julian Peterson (who was pretty legit but wasn't loyal and ended up dipping a year or 2 later).

Jason Webster was the other starting corner that year w/ Plummer I believe before he dipped for Falcons and then came us drafting bum Rumph :lol:

I recall we were eying Lito Sheppard in that draft but the Eagles sniped him just before we picked and so they reached and took Rumph

So many misses soon after too Kentwan Balmer, Chilo Rachel, Rashuan Woods, Kwame Harris in no particular order.

Last edited:
watching the NBA final like, "Pick and roll? More like crackback block...98 days left....98 days."

Ea5Q_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
So many misses soon after too Kentwan Balmer, Chilo Rachel, Rashuan Woods, Kwame Harris in no particular order.
This is why you can't draft weirdos who read too many comics like Kwame Harris or like to fish more than watch game film like Rashaun woods. It's imperative to draft guys that breathe football. It may not guarantee success but drafting guys like Woods and Harris is guaranteed failure.

Back
Top Bottom