:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a jersey guy, but I'll root for him.

Like some of you, there will be an adjustment period in learning to root for him in a Niners uniform.

This is the same feeling I had when Matt Barnes first joined the Warriors. He was the one player I disliked and needed time to root for him.:lol:

This might be up there with KD signing with the warriors for me. Granted KD has a significantly larger impact considering there’s only five players on a court, Sherman could be what solidifies that secondary

I remember KD takin subliminal shots at Steph when he was being interviewed post game alongside Westbrook..the next off season he was in blue and gold and all was forgiven. If i can welcome him with open arms, then I’m willing to do the same for Sherms

This is gonna be a seamless transition of rooting for me. If I could easily root for Ken Norton Jr. when he came to us after his time with Dallas I can easily make this transition.

I think Middlekauf hit it on the nail as well. He wanted to be here. Negotiated his own deal, got a signing bonus and betted on himself. If he is healthy he gets paid. Earned money, and a chance to stick it to your last team.

Give Paraage and the 9ers credit. They negotiate a lot of great contracts, along with contracts like these prove it contracts that are win-wins. Love where this is going. ARob would be icing on the cake.

Bruh Sherman already changed everything on his twitter. How can you not love this guy :lol::nthat:

Per Sherman’s twitter:
“SB48 Champ 4x NFL All-Pro 3x(1st) 1x(2nd) 4x Pro Bowl Stanford Alum SF 49er CB“..this man wasted no time reppin the niners. Aint eem mad

Went from loving crabtree and disliking sherman, to rooting for sherman to recover from an injury and hoping crabtree continues to get his chain snatched. Life comes at you fast

Per Sherman’s twitter:
“SB48 Champ 4x NFL All-Pro 3x(1st) 1x(2nd) 4x Pro Bowl Stanford Alum SF 49er CB“..this man wasted no time reppin the niners. Aint eem mad

Went from loving crabtree and disliking sherman, to rooting for sherman to recover from an injury and hoping crabtree continues to get his chain snatched. Life comes at you fast
Sherman’s picture has him in a red suit haha

The 49ers don’t know exactly how all this will resolve legally in the short term, and Foster could be facing an NFL suspension to start 2018 almost no matter what. But I’ve heard that the 49ers at this point don’t believe he did anything that will lead to severe punishment and that they fully intend to support him and keep him on the roster. That is, of course, if he can stay out of trouble from now on.

-Kawasaki

I hope we can get another Vet in the locker room.

Hopefully those Graham rumors are true.

If you can’t keep your head on straight with dudes like Graham and Sherman in the locker room than I don’t even know.

176FEF02-A894-486F-AC9B-13B2742E0419.jpeg
The new wave?

My madden franchise has him taking #21

So do the Niners draft a CB in the later rounds?

Yes we’ll still need to draft an outside corner to back up Sherman.

176FEF02-A894-486F-AC9B-13B2742E0419.jpeg
The new wave?

My madden franchise has him taking #21

Yes we’ll still need to draft an outside corner to back up Sherman.

Last time the niners signed a highly despised CB from a division rival, he wore 21 and we won the super bowl. history will repeat itself

I really think we have a chance at having a special season in 2018. I’m talking contending, not only for the West — but the crown.

We have to hit on 2-4 free agents and have a solid draft though.

Back
Top Bottom