:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big ticket, you say...my wishful thinking says Allen Robinson.

If we get ARob, lord help the rams secondary. Aqib aint snatchin a chain off him

No idea.

I think it's safe to say we're all hoping for Allen Robinson news tomorrow when the legal tampering window opens.

Reading a handful of reports that say aqib talib shutdown a trade that wouldve sent him from denver to sf. In that case **** him. He gonna regret it when jimmy g’s droppin dimes on his ***** ***

Reading a handful of reports that say aqib talib shutdown a trade that wouldve sent him from denver to sf. In that case **** him. He gonna regret it when jimmy g’s droppin dimes on his ***** ***
It wasn’t becaus he doesn’t think we’re contenders. He wanted to be in L.A. because of the market and he wanted to play with his old coach Wade Phillips.

Man, I wonder who this major signing will be. Going to have to check twitter through out the day tomorrow.

Usually just watch and/or listen to Dan Patrick and then Lebatard in the mornings but I may have to tune in to Cowherd tomorrow smh

Also, can Aaron Lynch get his *** off PS4 and in the gym? im friends with him on PSN and this dude is on Fortnite or Cod everyyy time i log on :lol: dude could be a beast!

Back
Top Bottom