:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yooo Aldon had a .40 BAC when he went in for his ankle monitoring :wow::wow:

Im scared for him

Edit-- just saw a tweet saying .40 is at the onset of coma and likelihood of death

Holy ****, that's crazy.

It saddens me that I won't be shocked if one day I wake up to the headline that dude offed himself. :smh:

Is it me or was the way the story was covered , what was coming out from the 49ers made it seem like they really didnt have anything and Reuben wouldn't be charged?
Could this still be a he said she said situation and the DA just bought the girls story more than Reuben's?

Is it me or was the way the story was covered , what was coming out from the 49ers made it seem like they really didnt have anything and Reuben wouldn't be charged?
Could this still be a he said she said situation and the DA just bought the girls story more than Reuben's?

Yeah I bet she made up the blown ear drum

Just you bro, 9ers just didn't wanna jump the gun and release him until ALL the facts came out - now with Reuben officially being charged its kind of writing on the wall for that dork Jed to make his move.

Not sure if it can be a he said she said when she flagged down a motorist all beaten up, then went to the hospital - got treated for her injuries that were all documented and somehow the DA just bought the story, they go by actual facts.

Reub is a moron = FACT.

Rapoport is reporting that Reid turned down a one-year deal from the Niners.

Sign Reid or let him get paid elsewhere? He can and should be signed.

Dude faces up to 11 years in prison if convicted

Board question. How does this case with Foster affect the 49ers decision to draft another LB?
Seems like the DA wants to make an example.

Back
Top Bottom