:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are Sherm there to support though? He doesn’t even know him. Dude beat the **** out of his girl, rupturing her ear dum and dragged her.

Steer the **** clear of all the red flag prospects in the draft.

ie
Arden Key
Matthew Thomas
Antonio Callaway

That's what I was saying in my previous post, the way Lynch and the organization has talked about the whole situation and how all the teammates are supporting him, ,maybe he didn't do it? Or at least that's the story he's giving everyone. Cause if was true that he did that, the team would have got rid of him quick. There is zero tolerance for that kinda stuff.We could have a DA thats trying to make an example out of someone when there really is much there.... Its just a weird situation

Ian Rapoport:

“I’d be surprised if we see Reuben Foster in the 49ers building until this is resolved. They have voluntary offseason conditioning that starts Monday or Tuesday, so my expectation is for him to stay away until this goes a little forward.”

On the other hand, Matt Maiocco:

"At this point I fully expect Reuben Foster to attend #49ers offseason program, which opens Monday. As noted earlier, teams often talk about how some troubled individuals need the support and structure they get from an NFL environment."

Not to sound like a prick but I just cant trust the girl. Not saying Foster didnt do it but 3 sides to every story.

With the way things are nowadays, its too easy to jump into conclusions, before things are settled by the facts. Gotta let the man have his court days and hearings. Hopefully it turns out for the better for his sake. Not saying he didn't do it, but too many women trying to get a free ride nowadays.

I don’t like this notion of convicting a person before the have their day in court. Let Foster have his day in court .
I hate the internet Lynch mobb mentality. What happened to due process??

He supposedly struck her multiple times but zero pictures have surfaced on the internet via TMZ or any of those other outlets. Just seems as if he has a real chance to come out unscathed from this.

He supposedly struck her multiple times but zero pictures have surfaced on the internet via TMZ or any of those other outlets. Just seems as if he has a real chance to come out unscathed from this.

Zero pictures have emerged on the internet. Doesn't mean there are no pictures. Plus, there is the whole blowing the ear drum thing.

Zero pictures have emerged on the internet. Doesn't mean there are no pictures. Plus, there is the whole blowing the ear drum thing.
I agree but at this point 2 months removed from the alleged felony Domestic Violence and pictures haven’t come out potentially means there aren’t any. And evidence of that magnitude is what would sway the court of public opinion. A he say she say case may not.

I don’t like this notion of convicting a person before the have their day in court. Let Foster have his day in court .

fully agree with both sentiments. i'm willing to let due process take its course before the niners make any roster decisions. if he is indeed guilty, what if he takes some type of plea bargain, pays restitution and doesn't spend another day in a cell? NFL would definitely suspend him but he'd be back on the field at some point next season.

niners could hold onto reuben with very little risk. a season or two from now, regardless of reuben's status with the team, this **** will blow over. this might be comparing apples to oranges but no one was mad at the saints for signing adrian peterson after he hit his kid. people forget these things because sports media will have some other controversy to be hyper focused on.

There should be no way this man should be back on the team with what the police report stated... I legit think he would get booed out of the stadium if he was to play again

2. San Francisco 49ers
The 49ers struggled finishing drives last season, even after Jimmy Garoppolo took over and starred as a prolific yardage quarterback. Marquise Goodwin (5-9, 179 pounds) gives them the speed and quickness, while Pierre Garcon (6-0, 211 pounds) gives them the reliable hands and route-running. But a player of Bryant's size (6-2, 220 pounds) and leaping ability is missing.

Bryant can still put 'em up with the best of 'em on passes inside the 5-yard line. San Francisco's ability to spread the field, horizontally and vertically, plus Garoppolo's mobility would set up Bryant to remain a strong short-to-intermediate target.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...iots-49ers-falcons/1u0g23etvqpcy1uu2abm8zxfxk

Back
Top Bottom