:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pettis a baller. He can literally do it all. Niners needed a redzone threat, and they got a good one.

In regards to Pettis, here's what he brings:

NASTY route running. Dude has tremendous feet, especially with working double moves. Smokes Alabama's Marlon Humphrey during the playoffs.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RED ZONE BALLER! Yep, not all red zone threats need to be 6'4". Pettis is 6'1", but he plays like a man much bigger with his long arms, vertical and ability to high point the ball.

giphy.gif

Did I mention how nasty his footwork and route running is? :sick:

giphy.gif

My comp=T. J. Houshmandzadeh

Gonna give Lynch/Shanny benifit of the doubt. Didn't think slot receiver was high on the list of needs, when this team has several glaring holes. Just gonna sit back and trust the coaches

We finally have a LEGIT return man since Ted Ginn. So currently nothing in the 2nd round left for us, any chance we maybe trade back in?

I bet they package them together soon and grab Isaiah Oliver or Carlton Davis if they hang around long enough.

**** man Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward, Austin Corbett, Nick Chubb, Cleveland got every player they wanted so far, let’s see if it makes any difference this year lol

Gonna give Lynch/Shanny benifit of the doubt. Didn't think slot receiver was high on the list of needs, when this team has several glaring holes. Just gonna sit back and trust the coaches

Mayock is tripping. Pettis plays outside. He can play in the slot, but he's an outside WR.

Back
Top Bottom