:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solly been looking shredded in the clips I've seen.

He came into camp in great shape.

Probably not a good idea to cut Richie James, especially for a guy like Jordan Matthews(of whom I'm not really a fan).

Can we just cut this guy already, please? I could have defended this route.

Last edited:
god damn, that was an ugly route lol.

Games against the Cardinals are going to be super interesting this year. Their new coach, Kliff Kingsbury, is bringing a base 10 personnel offense to the NFL, which means 4 wide receivers and 1 RB on the field as their primary personnel grouping. The NFL hasn't seen that type of offense since the old run-and-shoot days. Also, they invested a ton of draft resources on WRs. I think either our DL is going to eat them alive, or they're going to torch our secondary. I don't think there's an inbetween lol.

Last edited:
Man, I can't stop watching this route. Yeah, Mabin is doo doo, but that weight drop and hip sink is soooooo nasty. Richie James in college reminded me a lot of AB at Central Michigan. He'll likely never be as good as AB at the pro level, but I would hate to not give this dude a chance.

Man, I can't stop watching this route. Yeah, Mabin is doo doo, but that weight drop and hip sink is soooooo nasty. Richie James in college reminded me a lot of AB at Central Michigan. He'll likely never be as good as AB at the pro level, but I would hate to not give this dude a chance.

List the receivers on our final 53.

I'd guess,

Deebo
Pettis
Goodwin
Taylor
Hurd
James/Bourne

I'd keep Richie, and that's more of a nod to Richie than an indictment of Bourne. We only have so many spots.

I'd guess,

Deebo
Pettis
Goodwin
Taylor
Hurd
James/Bourne

I'd keep Richie, and that's more of a nod to Richie than an indictment of Bourne. We only have so many spots.

Richie is a special teams guy as well, right? If that’s the case I’d imagine he would have to make the cut

Yo wsup fellas. We byke

And can someone please tell me why Jimmy Ward still relevant? Projected to be the starting FS? jesus.

I don’t see us keeping 3 QBs. Need both to do well and pray the development team chooses the right one for a backup.

Yo wsup fellas. We byke

And can someone please tell me why Jimmy Ward still relevant? Projected to be the starting FS? jesus.
Despite all his injuries dude does have contact courage. He’s a good tackler in the open field and that’s huge for the free safety position.

It’s hard as **** make open field tackles in the NFL and it’s one thing Jimmie Ward is actually pretty solid at when he’s playing.

Back
Top Bottom