:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder how good our punter will do. Had a dope dream of him last night doing amazing things for our season lol

Staley, buckner, & Sherman would probably all be solid choices if you’re lookin for someone current

For a non current I always see Vernon Davis, p Willy, bowman, kaepernick, and Crabtree floating around on steep discount.

Staley, buckner, & Sherman would probably all be solid choices if you’re lookin for someone current

For a non current I always see Vernon Davis, p Willy, bowman, kaepernick, and Crabtree floating around on steep discount.
I’m not coppin a Crabtree lol.

I understand the sentiment, but in 2012 as a 9er he was pretty electric.

That era of the team was my **** so I wound up buying Davis, kap, crab, and bowman jerseys between 2012 and 2015

On another note, players are dropping like flies around the league.

Antonio Brown go off the rails again? Dude is on the non-football injury list to begin camp lol.

boy probably got introduced to the town too well. had a burrito, hit the Track, found himself a few rippers...rest is history

Yup I currently own Gore, Alex Smith, Willis, Bowman, and Kap. Im not the type to buy a rookies jersey they gotta earn my bread

First day of pads.

Excited to hear who out there shining today. Just glad we getting Niner updates daily from now on.

The Warrior is out today’s practice

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

seen this before

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom