:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as Breida and Teco are healthy when week 1 kicks off, I'm not losing a second of sleep over McKinnon. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Bosa is another story. Hopefully, that ankle gets right by week 1.

Last edited:
first the news about bosa and now this maiocco tweet about mckinnon:

frustrated.gif

****ING GAWD DAMN IT

I'm more concerned about Bosa, we have some talented backs to hold it down til Jet gets back

I think its time to cut our losses with Mckinnon. I'm good with Breida and Coleman. Mostert should be ready as well right? He showed enough last year to be the 3rd back. Let's get some of that money back and get ready to sign Buckner to a long term deal. Front load it like Jimmy G's contract so it will help out later cause Kittle will be next...

Didn’t the date to cut McKinnon with the benefit of retaining some capital already pass?

On a positive note, Jimmy has had no setbacks and based on every report I've seen, he's gotten better with each practice.

Ultimately, he's the key to all of this working.
I swear he has me holding my breath, hopefully the weak-points of the O-line tighten up.

I hope Deebo makes a big impact this season. Him, Pettis, and Taylor is who I have high hopes for.

Bourne and James, I feel like they can produce.

It's only preseason, but I'm in heaven watching all these games. There's nothing like football.

Quenton Nelson vs Ed Oliver right now. Two alpha dogs getting after it.

i think theyre just being stubborn keepin mckinnon around, makes no gadddammmmm sense

Josh Allen and Quinnen Williams with quiet preseason debuts.

Brian Burns with 2 sacks, doe. :nerd:

Arizona is really going to play 10 personnel(1 RB, 4 WRs) as their base personnel. This is crazy lol.

Arizona is really going to play 10 personnel(1 RB, 4 WRs) as their base personnel. This is crazy lol.
I remember a specific coach that was well known for his offensive mind in college that he revolutionized the NFL when he came out in shotgun at their own 1 with no fullback :wink:

el gato being put on blast

“Deebo Samuel and Jalen Hurd have shown the kind of aggressive mentalities that coach Kyle Shanahan wants to see from all of his wide receivers. In that area, the rookies are leading the charge.

Meanwhile, Dante Pettis, who was expected to be the team’s top wide receiver in his second season, has yet to consistently step up his game on the practice field. Pettis has not demonstrated the kind of attitude that has enabled Hurd and Samuel to make a strong impression.”

el gato being put on blast

“Deebo Samuel and Jalen Hurd have shown the kind of aggressive mentalities that coach Kyle Shanahan wants to see from all of his wide receivers. In that area, the rookies are leading the charge.

Meanwhile, Dante Pettis, who was expected to be the team’s top wide receiver in his second season, has yet to consistently step up his game on the practice field. Pettis has not demonstrated the kind of attitude that has enabled Hurd and Samuel to make a strong impression.”
Who said this?

Cornerback Richard Sherman outmuscled Pettis in the end zone to break up a pass – the kind of play the 49ers want their receivers to win.

With Bosa out im excited to see our two new receivers go to work.

This is a make or break preseason for CJ. Of dude doesn’t perform I can see him on his way out and Mullens solidifying the backup role.

Back
Top Bottom