:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see reports of Jordan Matthews getting bullied by DJ Reed for the third practice despite being 5 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier lol smfh.

I am legitimately going to be upset if Matthews makes this team. We have 6 WRs that I would rather have than him, and all are more deserving.

I cant wait for this season to begin boys!

I know im biased but just thinking about the dline, sherm and verrett (if he can stay healthy), Shanny working with an offense consisting of Jimmy, a very talented RB corps, Juice, a great TE, and some young WRs who have a lot of potential has me giddy for the season to start. All teams will have injuries but im just hoping we can avoid those season ending ones to key players that seem to happen every damn year for the past few seasons

We’ve got a real nice squad fellas! Shanny and Lynch have done a very solid job

People need to stop getting hyped about Verrett. Dude is going to play about 3 games this year

Last edited:
this Antonio Brown story is ******* insane. Dude stepped into a cryochamber with no socks/footwear on and ****** up his feet. I actually recently went to the cryochamber place in the Mission. You have to be ******* crazy to go into that thing with nothing on your feet.

dftmbesal6sqywcn17yg.jpg

Last edited:
My bad, yall lol.

Watching Hard Knocks and who do I see? Jim "Whats Gap Integrity" O'Neil!

this Antonio Brown story is ****ing insane. Dude stepped into a cryochamber with no socks/footwear on and ****ed up his feet. I actually recently went to the cryochamber place in the Mission. You have to be ****ing crazy to go into that thing with nothing on your feet.

dftmbesal6sqywcn17yg.jpg

Look like that one girls feet in Once Upon a time in Hollywood

God damn, I can't take another season of this. Nick doesn't need any preseason snaps.

Goodwin slow to get up, non contact....they said hes ok. Ran a route after...

Need the Bosa update....hopefully its nothing :frown:

Richard Sherman intercept Jimmy g when Fred Warner tip the ball in air

Nick Mullen’s roared down the field on big drives, ending in a TD, leaned heavily on Ross dwelley, likely 9ers TE2 as celek is out injured

Verrett and Bosa getting MRI's for Ankle Injuries...thank God its only ankle...hopefully nothing bad

Back
Top Bottom