:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly feel like Trey Lance is the “Drew Brees and Lamar Jackson” that Shanny alluded to in his presser, and that he does like Trey Lance’s qualities, but he’s not willing to risk it. He’s going with his “sure fire” gut instinct that is Mac Jones that can run his scheme to its highest potential. I feel like if Trey played this season, he would definitely be the pick.

Mac Jones is a 100% job costing pick considering what we gave up. I’ll believe it when I see it, it’s a beyond ballsy pick taking a guy that nobody else would take at 3.

I just want to sleep until Thursday night, all these takes are making my head hurt.

just don’t **** his qb evaluation like he did when he traded up for Beathard but passed on mahomes and Watson

I’ve accepted reality yall.... gonna go shart watching some new highlight tape ive avoided all year.

what’s to come Friday afternoon.... :frown:

EC5CB048-F698-4551-9CAE-B9BDC42D8A02.jpeg
I also won’t be getting my $50 because of this pick which makes me even more angrier :angry:

People losing their minds but haven’t seen him play an NFL game

it’s not the pick id probably make but if he plays well that’s all that matters

I’m all for going to the 94 Throwbacks permanently.

Or, they could add a twist by incorporating the gold pants, and slightly updating those jerseys with some gold accenting.

Hopefully Shanahan is right with the qb, like has been said I would rather have a coach who can fit and adjust their system to a players skills rather than try and find a player that best fits the system without having to adjust the system.

Hopefully Shanahan is right with the qb, like has been said I would rather have a coach who can fit and adjust their system to a players skills rather than try and find a player that best fits the system without having to adjust the system.

Exactly!!! And the worst part is, Kyle is more than capable enough of doing so, but it feels like he’s not willing to if the rumors of drafting Mac come to fruition. It would really display a weakness in his ability to grow and adjust, in order to bring in the highest level of talent.

There's no way anyone can convince me that an average QB who might fit better would be better for us than a more talented QB that you might have to adjust a little to fit in. Never.
Things is we dont know if the more talented QBs will be better than Jones in the long run. A lot of successful QBs strive with the mental part of the game more than with their physical talent. If Jones is the pick I'm rolling with Jones. Not the sexy pick but no one knows how these QBs will end up.

Back
Top Bottom