:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys I barely got to watch any of it between walking to restaurants and tryin to get a good stream out here. How’s tray look?

Guys I barely got to watch any of it between walking to restaurants and tryin to get a good stream out here. How’s tray look?

Nice to watch some niner football again, especially with fans at Levi’s :pimp:

Also Rosen is straight dog **** :lol: , I’m all for rooting for Trey to take that starting job from Jimmy but no way in hell I trade Jim if that does happen

Really diggin’ Huf flying around the field

Guys. Lance is the real deal. Jimmy nvr felt pressure like this. Not even with brady. I think we got the one guys. With our first oline its a wrap. Imagine kittle gettn fed. The way he moved first throw u knew

Drops, blown assignments, some interesting play calling leading to 3rd and longs… we didn’t support Trey very well last night. He still showed all the signs you want to see. Big arm, great touch, elusive, CALM AF. He was a bit inaccurate at times, but that was after all of the stuff around him began crumbling. Have to help maintain confidence for your rookie QB!!! Wtf. Anyway, I’m very impressed with his skill set and mentality. Just have to support him properly!

Back
Top Bottom