:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i find it hilarious that sherm and TB are on the same team :lol: sherm did his thang for us, hopefully he gets his off-field life together.

i know folks aren’t high on sermon but i expect him to get better. gb’s defensive line was stout and their linebacker was hella fast so a lot of outside runs and tosses sermon excels at were cut off. he’s gonna eat this weekend.

i wonder if true

1632942733346.png

i find it hilarious that sherm and TB are on the same team :lol: sherm did his thang for us, hopefully he gets his off-field life together.

i know folks aren’t high on sermon but i expect him to get better. gb’s defensive line was stout and their linebacker was hella fast so a lot of outside runs and tosses sermon excels at were cut off. he’s gonna eat this weekend.
I hope. He never looked explosive to me out of the backfield. I guess he’s one of the backs who gains speed along the way.

As for Sherm, getting the hell away from the west coast for awhile plus defending super bowl champs was all he needed to hear. Doubt TB had to say much. Bucs and Rams look like the best 2 team to be on if you want to enjoy yourself and win a lot of games.

Last edited:
That last slide. Woulda been a whole diff convo here had we been a few inches closer to ball

1632950738170.png

although to be fair I would bet the handful of successful 3rd down QB sneaks from that Eagles game are skewing this statistic.

and of course sample size is only 3 weeks.

I was gonna say context. Jimmy has played pretty damn good, he’s made the most of his capabilities. If he wins divisional games then I have no problem coming on board. We got the Seahawks and Rams get the Cards. We’re about to find out who’s who among the division.

I hope. He never looked explosive to me out of the backfield. I guess he’s one of the backs who gains speed along the way.

As for Sherm, getting the hell away from the west coast for awhile plus defending super bowl champs was all he needed to hear. Doubt TB had to say much. Bucs and Rams look like the best 2 team to be on if you want to enjoy yourself and win a lot of games.
We're seeing the same thing. Sermon on screen doesn't appear to have that burst or explosiveness to see the hole and run with conviction like Mostert or Breida did. It's way too early in his career to say this but after one game he looked like LaMichael James 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: ace
How did Trent go from starting game 1 to being the 4th wr week 3? Has he really regressed that much already? Or is he just being outplayed by Sanu in practice? Sheesh. Disappointing because I had high hopes for him.

Lol at seniority.
But I just read Kyles reason. Appearantly, there weren't enough opportunities to put him in. I just think at the least, Trent helps opens up the run game because of being a deep route threat.
My take on it is that Sherfield will get more opportunities with Lance, who he seems to have made a great connection with.

Now that Aiyuk is back, Sherfield's snaps have diminished.

You're in for a major letdown. Kyle loves 21 personnel and with Aiyuk out of the doghouse it'll be he and Deebo out there with Kittle, Juice, and whoever they trot out there as the RB.

i expect more jet sweeps coming aiyuk and deebo's way, especially with the run game struggling. cannot wait for hasty and JWJ to come back.

1632950738170.png

although to be fair I would bet the handful of successful 3rd down QB sneaks from that Eagles game are skewing this statistic.

and of course sample size is only 3 weeks.

I saw this same stat for 2018-2020 the other day and Jimmy G was in the top 6 which was cool until I saw nick mullins right next to him

The time is near… all the Jimmy apologists in here are gonna have to face our future sooner rather than later.

Who ever is doing scouting on defensive backs needs to reevaluated. Either they are putting them really low on the big board or they are in love with the o-line prospects.

#1 overall pick trevor lawrence going to pick up his first win as a pro tonight or nah?

also i love how amazon prime stream thurs night football so i dont have to go pirate :lol:

edit: oh **** they dont start streaming til oct 7 **** to the high seas i go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom