:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many tipped balls. Too many hold. We didnt run the ball enough. And poor playing calling in very important drives. Trey looked good but they try to force him the run too much. Sanu started wack but got good. But we quickly abandoned the run once we were down 10-0. When we got the fumble we should been up by now but kyle per usual overthink it too much.

Great defensive effort. If u said before the game we gave up 17 points I would have said we won the game. Shanny and play calling was awful. Trey made plays with his legs. A few nice throws but just as many awful throws. Long wind up led to some tipped balls as well. He’s got a long way to go.

I thought Trey played fine against an undefeated team. If kick a FG on the 4th and 2 and Trey gets in on the keep AZ is kicking a FG for the tie rn.

Nah nah, we arent blaming that 4th down call on Shanny. Trey has to score there, that was not good on treys part. The Juice 4th and 1 sneak failed but how many times has it worked before and we dont say anything nor question it.

Was cool seeing Trey get some reps but hopefully Jim is good to go after the bye. I’m cool with seeing some gadget plays from Trey but he aint ready for the full time gig just yet imo

Another L in a very winnable game

Pain.

Too many tipped balls. Too many hold. We didnt run the ball enough. And poor playing calling in very important drives. Trey looked good but they try to force him the run too much. Sanu started wack but got good. But we quickly abandoned the run once we were down 10-0. When we got the fumble we should been up by now but kyle per usual overthink it too much.

holding and play calling were culprits today..

holding penalties probably a byproduct of having to block for a qb who’s moving all over the pocket behind the line

Obviously Trey ran too much but when you’re facing a top defense and inexperienced, you do what you gotta do. He gave us a real chance at knocking off the team with the best record in the league.

If we still have hope for season go back to jimmy. I think. But if hope is gone, then do lance. But it's tougher than I thought. I didn't expect as much from lance today if I'm being honest. But saw a lot of good. And thats being big on lance..If Trey cant run the full playbook then I think Jimmy..And either he can't. Or shanny won't give him the chance to for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom