:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trey def needs to play in certain scenarios though. He flashes all the potential but he needs time to put it all together and work on those mechanics, especially that big wind up, and please tuck the ball when you run, thats a swipe waiting to happen.

Could've won this one. Trey keep his head up on that 4th and goal. He had a man for the score. Too many holds.
Throwed playcalling; particularly on 4th down. Not taking the fg early. Trey gotta work on his mechanics. He's the future in San Fran, but don't think he's ready to start.

Trey def needs to play in certain scenarios though. He flashes all the potential but he needs time to put it all together and work on those mechanics, especially that big wind up, and please tuck the ball when you run, thats a swipe waiting to happen.

Word I cant be the only one seeing a Kap x Cam hybrid out there :lol: he aint ready yet imo but I do have confidence that he will get there, just not quite ready yet

The bye week will help both of our QB’s for different reasons, i’ll always rock with whoever is out there but i just think Jim gives us a better chance right now

I'm for whoever is under center, but Jimmy would've been crucified on that opening drive pick. I don't think anything was said today. :lol: :lol:

No Trey slander from me.

I give the credit to AZ defense on the goal line stand, and turnovers on downs. We legit could have won the game if we convert. Y’all acting like it was a blowout and Trey threw multiple picks like just about every other rookie drafted this year.

I’m also on record saying Jimmy would not have won this game. Most ofTreys throws were on the run because Watt and company kept blowing up the pocket. Jimmy would have ate dirt several times.

Man all I got from this game were too many offensive holdings. Starting any qtr back 20+ yards is just unnecessary make up, but consecutively is just game suicide. You almost can’t look at the 3rd down conversions on paper if there’s always a 10 yrd deficit smh.

Man all I got from this game were too many offensive holdings. Starting any qtr back 20+ yards is just unnecessary make up, but consecutively is just game suicide. You almost can’t look at the 3rd down conversions on paper if there’s always a 10 yrd deficit smh.
Rook or vet, trying to play from 20 yards behind the chains for an entire half is near impossible to overcome.

Glad to see passionate 49er fans like me up in here!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 y’all should check out Nothing but Niners on YT, not a lot of followers but that’s the way I like it! They have ALOT of different takes takes and very opinionated and very passionate 🔥🔥🔥

Oh how the tables would have turned if lance woulda scored that 4th and goal run

Reactions: ace
Just wanna apologize to moiety moiety and ady2glude707 ady2glude707 . I know y’all love this team as much I do. Just heated in the moment after the loss. More pissed at Kyle and took it out y’all.

I totally get it bro. We all want this team to do well and it can be quite frustrating when we know we have a solid team, have high hopes for them and see glimpses yet keep taking L’s:smh:

its all love tho. At the end of the day we all just want a win and we are a passionate bunch us faithful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom