:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinlaw was a miss. Becoming more apparent each week. Too many first round misses for Lynch. This team should be loaded with talent.

It’s gonna be insanely rainy tho so this will be interesting

levis needed a retractable dome for sun andweather :smh: smh at the York’s

If Jimmy is a B, Crabtree is right up there with him. Between the shots he was throwing at Kaep once he joined the Raiders, and getting his chain snatched by Talib during the game. He gets the Mister Softee label too.
Yeah man, Crabtree was supposed to be a top 5-10 receiver. Huge disappointment for sure and a bonafide b**** who got worked by LOB in the NFC Championship.

I have a Sherman and a Kittle Jersey as well. I got 2 b**** jerseys in #15 and #10 and 2 bonafide baller jerseys in #25 and #85.

Regret purchasing the 10 and 15. Both are chokers and hardly ever came through in the playoffs and every time I wear their **** I feel like I'm a choker too lol

I'm starting SF Defense on all 4 of my fantasy teams. Also starting E.Mitchell.

I'm expecting double digit fantasy points

49ers 20, Colts 3

Let's get this **** boyz.

with how soaked the field will be, winds could be anywhere from 12-25 mph, and considering it will be raining basically without stop throughout the entire game im picturing a low scorer

receivers having hard time making catches, linesmen and backs slipping and sliding, and a lot more field goals than touch downs for both teams.

might even see some missed field goals or XP attempts

my gut tells me its going to be an absolutely ugly slog fest, defensive war where the offenses rarely get anything going against the other team and the elements. wishnowsky probably going to be a big key if he can entrap them behind the 25 with punts

both QBs gonna have to throw for more than that

just plz Kyle don’t dialup 25+ passing plays and no bizarre end arounds or sweeps on 4th down just punt the ball

with how soaked the field will be, winds could be anywhere from 12-25 mph, and considering it will be raining basically without stop throughout the entire game im picturing a low scorer

receivers having hard time making catches, linesmen and backs slipping and sliding, and a lot more field goals than touch downs for both teams.

might even see some missed field goals or XP attempts

my gut tells me its going to be an absolutely ugly slog fest, defensive war where the offenses rarely get anything going against the other team and the elements. wishnowsky probably going to be a big key if he can entrap them behind the 25 with punts
Sounds like skins 2019 game. Can’t afford to lose this one, it’s one of the most winnable games left on the schedule.

Lets get it!
7C894C98-0B4C-489A-8001-A85EAC861C0D.jpeg

The weather plays in our favor. Colts aren’t use to these conditions, and we can focus on our run game, keeping the ball out of Jimmys slippery hands.

Safe to say Saleh should have given us one more year? At worst, he could have ended up with a better job next year…

Back
Top Bottom