:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this D is truly legit they will hold GB to 3 points here.

Down 3-10, with a whole quarter left. Who know Jimmy may get lucky

If we lose this game this is solely on the offense.. poor pass protection, droppped catches, face mask by our RB and yours truly Jimmy with the classic pick. The defense been lights out

Jimmy isn’t the sole problem tonight.

But when it’s 7-3 and the defense is playing it’s *** off against one of the best qb’s of all time and the offense can’t put points on the board. That’s why they traded 2 future first round picks to upgrade the qb position for the long run.

And I know Jimmy’s limitations. But this is a winnable game.

**** it if I’m Shanny I’m putting in Trey. Shanny gotta get his Nick Saban on and not give a **** about feelings.

Jimmy isn’t the sole problem tonight.

But when it’s 7-3 and the defense is playing it’s *** off against one of the best qb’s of all time and the offense can’t put points on the board. That’s why they traded 2 future first round picks to upgrade the qb position for the long run.

And I know Jimmy’s limitations. But this is a winnable game.
Aiyuk and Kittle ****** up.

Jimmy drives me nuts man.

Aaron didnt throw for 300 but how many mistakes did he make? Even when everyone knew he was going to Adams every time, Aaron hit his man lol. That one pick by Jimmy looking like it may prove to be the difference

The scene foe the finish is now set.

GB has stopped the run

Aaron Jones is balling

9ers only chance is with Jimmy’s arm like I been saying all season long.

What's your confidence level, 1 outta 10 lol

Back
Top Bottom