:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The silver lining is that Trey is only 21 years old, but we’ve lost 2 years from his rookie contract knowing little to nothing about what we might potentially have with him.

Honestly this pissed me off too. Read the room Juice. Yesterday was not the time to take a shot at Lance (inadvertent or not).

Juice isnt the only guy who feels this way.. Lets trade these guys now so that Trey has a younger team around him. And if its not Trey lets at least be in position to get a QB.

The worst thing that we can do is think Jimmy is going to win it all.

I swear I'm starting to get deja vu because this is starting to feel like the Harbaugh era. Shanny = Harbaugh, Garoppolo = Alex Smith, Lance = Kaep

Yeah I didn’t like that quote I saw from juice, but I understand because he was rarely on the field when Trey was under center and those qb keeps could have went to him as a true big body back. What’s the point in having a RB stable when you call a qb run every 4th snap. Shanny isn’t getting enough of the blame with how this Trey situation has panned out thus far. The front office needs to check him because he’s been acting like Tony Montana since the Super Bowl appearance.

Juice isnt the only guy who feels this way.. Lets trade these guys now so that Trey has a younger team around him. And if its not Trey lets at least be in position to get a QB.

The worst thing that we can do is think Jimmy is going to win it all.
If Jimmy wins it all, I’ll take back all the naysaying I had for him. We all want a Super Bowl here, I don’t give a damn if a golden retriever throws the winning pass.

Watching Josh Allen hurts, dude just knows how to miss the big hits. Trey was supposed to learn that over the next two years but now were losing those pivotal learning years.

If Jimmy wins it all, I’ll take back all the naysaying I had for him. We all want a Super Bowl here, I don’t give a damn if a golden retriever throws the winning pass.

1663631523820.png

Yeah I’m officially OFF the Shanahan bandwagon. I don’t think he’s head coach material.

Mike McDaniel 2-0 tho 👀

Mike McDaniel showing the world who the real genius was in San Francisco :lol:

Kyle better be looking at his ugly self in the mirror and be doing some soul searching otherwise he won't have a job next year if we end up missing thexplayoffs this year. With or without a healthy Jimmy.

There are no more excuses. He's been here 6 gotdamn years!

Shanahan the Joke, uhm I mean, the Choke. Dude is arrogant and Condescending af. Gotta listen to this clown :lol:

Grant Cohn got more balls than any member of the media out there. Y'all can hate Grant all you want but Cohn is the one asking the tough questions, the ones the fans really want to ask this dummy coach if they saw him in person.

Thank God I was alive to see Walsh and Seifert. Those who witnessed that era KNOW what a real leader is and how a championship level 49ers coach operates and makes winning decisions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom