:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excited for J Ward back but that means the man with the ball-magnet for hands, Gipson is gonna ride the bench / be a backup

Also how does Verett figure in with Moseley Lenore and C Ward?

Related: Does anyone know a source that will say what % of the time 9ers defense is in base, nickel, etc this year?

McKivitz out for 2 months with MCL sprain. Oof.

Need to tell the o-line that they're playing against Aaron Donald every week so they can continue the pass protection.

Pass protection was ok

But I think it was the game plan too. Look at last night and jimmy wasn’t really asked to hold onto the ball for more than 3-4 seconds. His average snap to release time was 2.4 seconds.

And every 9ers win over the rams in the past 2+ years has had a 2.4 or faster average snap to release. (Per Lombardi)

i feel you on not getting too high on wins in general.. and at the same time, we shouldn’t get too low after losses, even if they’re supposed to be “winnable” games. a lot of good teams have lost in the most stupid fashion this season, niners being no exception. after the broncos loss, the sky was falling in here.

niners are on top of the division and 2-0 against the nfcw, i’m happy. i have my concerns about the consistency of the passing game and jimmy’s ability to play clean, mistake-free games but that’s nothing new.

i’m ready to see the panthers. LFG.

If we were back 3-4 years ago, of course I'd be happier.

Remember when the Niners beat the Seahawks in 2018 for the first time in 5-6 years or so? Then they beat them again in 2019? I was hyped :lol: That was a sign that the team could go back to being a division winner and SB contender.

But it's 2022 now, and my expectations are a lot higher especially after this team had 2 chances to win the SB and blew it (I 100% believe they could've won last season if they handled their business against the Rams). This isn't even counting the failed chances in the Harbaugh era (which the Niners could've won). 2001 and 2002 were good teams too, just not good enough. Maybe some people in here are too young to remember the Niners being good?

I know a lot of us are Warriors fans right? Remember when the Mark Jackson coached team started winning games and going to the playoffs? I was happy as hell that they were competing again. But after a while, the expectation grew to championship or nothing ESPECIALLY knowing that the team had a lot of talent. People grew tired of seeing the Warriors dominate most games and then blow leads due to poor coaching and sloppy defense.

I feel the same way about this team. People keep saying "No one expected the Niners to even compete last year" NOPE . A team with a top defense will always be competitive as long as the offense doesn't implode. I remember people being pissed that the Niners were underperforming until they beat the Bears.

Last edited:
Tell Jimme Ward he can take his time coming back…

100CCBA9-DBE8-452E-BA08-0ED1FD5D4598.jpeg

Need some help finding a White 75th anniversary deebo samuel jersey (doesn’t have to have the patch, just looking for that style).

Does it even exist? Smh

Need some help finding a White 75th anniversary deebo samuel jersey (doesn’t have to have the patch, just looking for that style).

Does it even exist? Smh

It should exist; I bought the red one last year but saw the white one on sale too. Not sure about now, so you might have to go the ebay route.

Can someone explain why so few variations and players come out for the good quality jerseys? Is it their way of forcing you to buy the $350 jersey to get any player you want?

shanny dialed up a good game yesterday. rarely had jimmy in deep drops and had him get the ball out quickly. no trent + donald lining up on the other side, i thought jimmy’s jersey was gonna be covered in dirt

shanny dialed up a good game yesterday. rarely had jimmy in deep drops and had him get the ball out quickly. no trent + donald lining up on the other side, i thought jimmy’s jersey was gonna be covered in dirt

why do i feel like he held back the first few weeks to not show looks for yesterday

shanny = shennanies

Back
Top Bottom