:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tom Brady has an injured rotator cuff

And both he and Giselle are lawyering up for the divorce

Kind of nervous if I should buy 9ers Bucs tickets or wait. Would be hella disappointed if I pay bank for good seats and then TB12 doesn’t play…

I would hold off. Better off potentially paying a little more the week of as opposed to buying now and some worst case scenario happens. And if for some reason he doesn’t play, those ticket prices are going to drop like crazy.

As for some of the jersey talk on the other page. The fanatics monopoly sucks in terms of they run damn near every nfl related website now which limits inventory. That said. There’s a hack I’ve discussed on here before to where you can get a pretty solid discount on any fanatics stuff if you have a Costco membership.

All that said. I’m getting a strong urge to pull the trigger on a Hufanga jersey very soon.

Kind of nervous if I should buy 9ers Bucs tickets or wait. Would be hella disappointed if I pay bank for good seats and then TB12 doesn’t play…
Once Tom Brady realizes the bucs aren't going anywhere this year he will probably retire mid season in my opinion. The divorce doesn't help him much either And he will likely be distracted the entire time so playing football may not be in his best interest.

Mannn I shouldn’t have waited so long to see Tom Brady play. :rolleyes

Guess I’ll wait it out.

My nightmare scenario is that the 9ers start balling and win all or most of their games before the Bucs and suddenly I’m priced out. Ticket prices were looking pretty good after Trey was hurt and after the broncos loss. We start winning suddenly all the band wagoners and fair weather fans start opening their checking accounts.

Bucs play cardinals but that’s on Christmas Day so probably impossible.

Rams just won super bowl so I bet their tickets vs Bucs expensive af.

*Borat voice*: “I go to Seattle?”

Same. I have to still get a flight and hotel. If he doesn't play and I pay money to go to that game, I'm going to be pissed. What's also bad is that I am going to wait until the week of like that Thursday to determine if I should go.

Shocked that Niners Falcons tickets are $250+ for non-nosebleed levels, shouldn’t have waited so long. Looks like the faithful are deep in Atlanta too, still copping. Elliot Street Pub or Park Bar or Hudson Grille down on Marietta st. are good pregame spots to avoid the $15 beers in the stadium but you’re in falcons territory so be prepared to deal with them since they’re feeling themselves being .500. I was predicting them to be winless so I could score cheap seats.

Fanatics has Deebo Vapor Limited jerseys!!!!

Used code: APPLE for 30% off!!!!

B64FD281-E9D5-43D7-94A9-80D4F4EC66F8.jpeg

49ers D on pace to tie or break the all time team record for sacks in a season. We have 15 thus far through 4 games.
Screenshot_20221006-071504_Chrome.jpg

With only 4 INT's this season so far, our vaunted Secondary got a long way to go to catch the great 80s and 90s 49ers defenses.
Screenshot_20221006-071624_Chrome.jpg

49ers D on pace to tie or break the all time team record for sacks in a season. We have 15 thus far through 4 games.
Screenshot_20221006-071504_Chrome.jpg

With only 4 INT's this season so far, our vaunted Secondary got a long way to go to catch the great 80s and 90s 49ers defenses.
Screenshot_20221006-071624_Chrome.jpg
Idc nothing about records unless it translates to W’s………

Watching this TNF game, not sure what’s making me sadder watching Buck dominate or the Broncos play like trash like they did 2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom