:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no doubt in my mind Brock can do what Jimmy can. He showed some of that today. There are some areas that need improvement but also some improvements over Jimmy like the way he stands in the pocket without looking flustered. He’s also pretty mobile. With first teams reps knowing he’s the #1 for the rest of the year, if we can have a good running game he will be fine I think. LFG

The Jeff Hostetler story shall repeat itself but this time it will wear a 49ers jersey
Screenshot_20221204-171617_Chrome.jpg

never thought i’d feel bad for a person who’s made over $100 million but i can’t help but feel bad for jimmy. mans was having his redemption tour, won multiple superbowls in one season, was making timely throws to silence the naysayers.. then this **** happens to him. props to jimmy for saving this team after trey’s injury. wish the dude the best

i think this offense is still too stacked and loaded to completely go off the rails. something i like about brock is the dude can move out of the pocket and roll out, looks a bit more spry than jimmy.

definition of a team win today. dominated time of possession and elite defense. miami was 0-7 on 3rd down, jordan mason is a player, and so much for miami having “more talent” than SF

Man just read that Jimmy has a broken left foot…. Man that sucks!!! Keeping the faith!!!

Jacob Eason is on the practice squad. I'm sure he will be active next game. They might want to go pick up someone who can learn the offense and gives us a better backup but I dont think there is anyone out there

Back
Top Bottom