:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IDC about signing aging, over priced FAs right now cause were still a few years away from winning, and cap space can be carried over to next year. Lets solidify positions through the draft and young talent and use the money on players that will either shore up the team or on difference makers that will compliment our future core. C ya kap!

So any details on that trade rumor? I sprinted out at the end of my meeting to check lol

Ain't gotta worry about 49ers potentially overpaying for him anymore, Red :lol:

GIANTS SIGN DE OLIVIER VERNON

Vernon, one of the top free agents on the market, is going to New York, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter and media reports. He has recorded 29 sacks in his first 4 NFL seasons, all with the Dolphins.

Ain't gotta worry about 49ers potentially overpaying for him anymore, Red 
laugh.gif

GIANTS SIGN DE OLIVIER VERNON

Vernon, one of the top free agents on the market, is going to New York, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter and media reports. He has recorded 29 sacks in his first 4 NFL seasons, all with the Dolphins.
that's a ridiculous contract...
sick.gif

Last edited:
at this point, wouldn't be worst thing in world if Baalke ends up just picking up some key backup players for depth at key positions at cheap price and then build through draft.

Wait til next off-season to spend if there's better players.

No point in cashing out some mediocre to average player and then having to eat it a year or two later all b/c they wanted to make a signing for sake of it.

Last edited:
at this point, i'm fine with trent and the FO not making any big splashes in FA this year. I mean what's the point of sinking a great deal of cap space into some big time players when we aren't going to be competitive next season?

BUT LORDDDDDDDDDD IF WE CAN GET GOFF!!!

I was in the same group with Thad Lewis at Manning camp. I was rooting for him at Duke and he continues to find a spot in the league.

Salute.

Last edited:
Big things in Santa Clara

What's our FA list looking like in 2017? Start extending the key players before next years inflation :lol:

reid is a fa next year. with the way the market is heading, he'll probably get something like 5 years 100 million with 50 mil guaranteed.
sick.gif

how they gonna make moves when no one wants to play in santa clara.

the organization is in shambles, what core pieces do the 49ers have that make a FA go :wow:

let the market play out, baalke will slowly work on team needs (i pray OL n D) and pray we have a homerun draft and keep building

we miss u harbaugh

How many RB we trying to have!!!!.....
roll.gif

at this point, i'm fine with trent and the FO not making any big splashes in FA this year. I mean what's the point of sinking a great deal of cap space into some big time players when we aren't going to be competitive next season?

BUT LORDDDDDDDDDD IF WE CAN GET GOFF!!!
at this point, wouldn't be worst thing in world if Baalke ends up just picking up some key backup players for depth at key positions at cheap price and then build through draft.

Wait til next off-season to spend if there's better players.

No point in cashing out some mediocre to average player and then having to eat it a year or two later all b/c they wanted to make a signing for sake of it.
IDC about signing aging, over priced FAs right now cause were still a few years away from winning, and cap space can be carried over to next year. Lets solidify positions through the draft and young talent and use the money on players that will either shore up the team or on difference makers that will compliment our future core. C ya kap!
I can agree with y'all on these points......and like most of us I'm all in on GOFF too!!!

All I know is that I'm dying reading what some bronco fans are saying right now lol.

I got a buddy on fb that's saying he thinks Kaep is gonna be a good fit in Denver and that his progression has been slow because of playing for the 49ers...i wanna troll him so hard on fb right now lol

Back
Top Bottom