:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have no idea why tony jerod eddie is getting a multi-year deal. dude is garbage.

farewell to the rhino, remember him being just a big glob of fat coming out of osu, he worked hard to get where he is.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, the FO has done NOTHING to this point. I'd at least expect rumors to this point. SMH

How are Raiders are making more moves than the 49ers with the same cap space? 
mean.gif

mean.gif
raiders have a legit franchise QB and handful of core pieces. they're a lot closer to being a competitive team than we are. the only nice move they've made is getting osemele. for a "pass rusher", bruce irvin averaged around 5 sacks a year playing next to one of the best players in the league in michael bennett...

i have no problem with what trent is doing. spending for the sake of spending is stupid. the cap rolls over every year. 

Last edited:
Still would be bittersweet if Kap get traded, but id love to get something for him and hopefully that only improves the chances of drafting Goff.

So glad we resigned Williams. Much needed and keeps us from overpaying Snacks.

TJE is a decent backup and hopefully his contract pays him as such.

I loved Boone, got his autograph and everything. Our OL is in shambles right now. His versatility was nice.

Hopefully we hear something soon

mean.gif
IMO stability in the front office and coaching staff lol.

Of course, Kaep is going to push for a trade to Denver.

I wonder how much Mack will be getting from Atlanta...

What if Baalke is trying to make moves, but no one wants to play for Chip? lol

Yes exactly what we needed to move Kap. Hopefully he fetches a 4th rounder anything more would be asinine.

Man... These 49er offseason's are starting to look like the last couple of offseason's my Lakers have had. Capspace and lots of excitement but in the end ended up with nothing but leftovers :frown:

I know it's early but Not a single bit of good news or even an exciting rumor.

Man... These 49er offseason's are starting to look like the last couple of offseason's my Lakers have had. Capspace and lots of excitement but in the end ended up with nothing but leftovers :frown:

I know it's early but Not a single bit of good news or even an exciting rumor.
you should be excited bout Kap being able to be moved with that contract. And the Ian Williams signing.

Back
Top Bottom