:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cleveland releasing RG3

nerd.gif

Myles back into play for us? 

nerd.gif

Imagine if in 2012 someone had told you that Kaepernick would be jobless and the CLE Browns would be releasing RGIII

Imagine if in 2012 someone had told you that Kaepernick would be jobless and the CLE Browns would be releasing RGIII
i was onto kap in 2013. red flags were popping up everywhere. i seen it on the field, and i had very credible people telling me **** about his off-the-field lifestyle.

Last edited:
They preppin for the last supper

Lynch about to come out dressed like jesus, turning a trash team into a playoff contender

Last edited:
Pryor to the Skins.

1 year, 8 mil. what's going on with these 1 year deals?

Last edited:
Pryor to the Skins.

1 year, 8 mil. what's going on with these 1 year deals?
Fully guaranteed and guys are betting on themselves for next years free agency cap is evergrowing. That business acumen. Salute to those guys for knowing salaries are increasing.

Saw multiple people on twitter say teams had concerns about Pryors character.

As noted in the presser, character was a common quality among all the players Lynch and Shanny acquired.

Fully guaranteed and guys are betting on themselves for next years free agency cap is evergrowing. That business acumen. Salute to those guys for knowing salaries are increasing.

It can be smart but also risky. Say he blows out his knee this year, then he's screwed himself out of a long term deal.

Saw multiple people on twitter say teams had concerns about Pryors character.

As noted in the presser, character was a common quality among all the players Lynch and Shanny acquired.

He seems to rub a lot of players wrong way w/ how opposing players that have matched up against him have verbally gone off on him.

Janoris Jenkins' rant about him after Giants-Browns played last year :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom