:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pats are still winning after the super bowl. Cooks for the 32nd pick. Whoever trades with the patriots, just know ou gonna get finessed.

Pats are still winning after the super bowl. Cooks for the 32nd pick. Whoever trades with the patriots, just know ou gonna get finessed.
Every year its like they always just get what they want.  Does Belicheck and Brady loan out their wives or something in these deals.

C6lsu6gVAAAMuuc.jpg

QUICK to clear out Kap's locker, yet Gabberts is still there? :lol:

neither.

dude on twitter heard its mr. check-yo-chin. i doubt it, tho. we just have to wait and see.

quit playing these games again and just tell us the damn name! not about about to wait 3 months later and you finally end the guessing game! :smh:
View media item 2363733

We gonna have a whole new roster by august

Madden might be fun as 49ers again finally

you been curving me when i asked you lets play a game of madden :smh:

Last edited:
quit playing these games again and just tell us the damn name! not about about to wait 3 months later and you finally end the guessing game!
mean.gif

you been curving me when i asked you lets play a game of madden
mean.gif
lmao my bad bro. it was legarrette blount.
laugh.gif

0wEisYB.gif

Last edited:
To those you don't know

Brock Coyle was a UDFA who impressed
In 2014 in Seattle when he filled in for injured bobby Wagner

"BREAKING"... seems like a journey man to me. Don't know much about him :nerd:

Last edited:
Donta Hightower needs to be a priority for the Niners. He would shore up our LB corps. Smith at weakside, Bowman at MLB, and Hightower at strong side. 

And we still need a starting CB.

But I'm thinking we may go offense (QB or WR) with the #2 pick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom