:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i saw one of those 49er instagram pages was discussing kenny britt as an option for the niners, and rashard robinson responded with the red "X" emoji

guess he aint a fan of britt 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
can anyone find a report whether the niners have met with solomon thomas? he had a great combine and is absolutely in the mix at 2.

Dont know how a backup QB who when he's played was buns is expected to get 14+ a uear glad the niners didn't even attempt at him.

Patiently waiting. This might be the most anticipated 49ers free agency/start of the new year that I have ever witnessed.

If kirk comes I hope they look at adding desean and/or gracon.

No to britt, wouldnt mind getting pryor if the niners get a good qb.

Last edited:
@red81  

What do they see in Kirk that they don't see or want to risk betting on in the draft? Experience?

With a new front office do you transition with a veteran QB and find your future QB in the draft?

Silly questions, but i'm just curious how the team transitions in this rebuild.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most it revolves around Kyle's belief in Cousins. Cousins is Kyle's guy. Everything I've heard from people in the know say Kyle was the driving force behind drafting Cousins in Washington. He loves everything about Cousins. He tried to get the Browns to trade for Cousins when he was in Cleveland.

I think it boils down to Kyle simply wanting his guy. 

Last edited:

I think most it revolves around Kyle's belief in Cousins. Cousins is Kyle's guy. Everything I've heard from people in the know say Kyle was the driving force behind drafting Cousins in Washington. He loves everything about Cousins. He tried to get the Browns to trade for Cousins when he was in Cleveland.

I think it boils down to Kyle simply wanting his guy. 
Thanks man!

Hopefully it's not just a 2nd overall pick for cousins straight up. Gonna need Washington to include that first of theirs or we only giving up a 2nd rounder for cousins. Hope niners play hardball with the skins

Dont know how a backup QB who when he's played was buns is expected to get 14+ a uear glad the niners didn't even attempt at him.

Patiently waiting. This might be the most anticipated 49ers free agency/start of the new year that I have ever witnessed.
I don't care for Mike Glennon but he was defintely in the voting for Rookie of the year. Can't really say he was buns.

Defintely not somebody I want the niners to pursue reagardless.

Last edited:
Washington is in a ****** up situation. Cousins wants out, the front office doesn't believe in Cousins and doesn't want to pay him, Scot McCloughan is back on the sauce and is getting **** canned soon, etc.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
 I don't miss the dysfunction.

Last edited:

Appearing on 106.7 The Fan in D.C., the Washington Post's Mike Jones stated the ******** and GM Scot McCloughan are "headed to a divorce."

Jones essentially stated that Jay Gruden's two-year extension was a P.R. move amid organizational chaos. "And that's the sad thing, because Scot is such a good dude," said Jones. "Loves football. Eats, drinks, sleeps it. You talk to guys who've worked with him in the league, and all he does is watch football and unfortunately drink. There's frictions that are going on there between him and (team president) Bruce Allen ... some type of blowup. This thing is headed to a divorce." Jones guessed McCloughan's exit will be made official after April's draft. Mar 6 - 12:11 PM
no-hell-no.gif

keep the dysfunction away 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom