:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Browns just continue to fudge up.
I dont really see how.  That's a great deal for them.  They arent getting a big name free agent this year and are essentially only on the hook for Brock for a year.  They basically got a bridge QB and a second round for nothing.

yeah, that was a sneaky great deal for the browns. i like it. thinking outside the box.

Last edited:
Aldon was drunk and high again, wasn't driving the vehicle but they crashed into a patrol vehicle.

If he wasn't completely done already this has to be it, I'd expect a lifetime ban.

Congrats Raiders you played yourselves

Smh about Aldon. I almost got that jersey too...

And thats a good trade for both sides especially if Romo goes to the Texans. We shouldve done that and taken osweiler with the pick

Detained for public intoxication and two SFPD officers they hit were sent to the hospital.

Have yourself a career, aldon!

Seems like for the first time, he didnt actually do anything.  He was with someone who got in trouble for being drunk in public.  Baby steps.
That's not the point. It's WHO you're with and WHAT happened now Aldon.

The Raiders and the league are investing into his rehabilitation and transition.

Why invite more trouble or be around folks who can potentially be a threat to your success?!? That's just stupid. 
Hey, I dont disagree with you.  But for the first time in ever, this trouble with the cops didnt involve him.  Like I said, baby steps.  

Buccaneers reached agreement with DeSean Jackson on a three-year, $35-million contract that includes $20 million guaranteed, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)March 9, 2017

Hey, I dont disagree with you.  But for the first time in ever, this trouble with the cops didnt involve him.  Like I said, baby steps.  

No, it does involve him, they locked him up for public intoxication.

They hit a ******* cop car, 2 of the officers went to the hospital.

He might not have been driving but trust the commissioner gonna lay down the ban hammer.

No, it does involve him, they locked him up for public intoxication.

They hit a ******* cop car, 2 of the officers went to the hospital.

He might not have been driving but trust the commissioner gonna lay down the ban hammer.
Huge difference from being detained and being "locked up."

Also, I think its absurd that someone could be detained/arrested/whatever for being drunk as a passenger in a car.  Public intoxication?  Dude was in a car!!  So basically everytime I get a ride home when I am drunk, I am breaking a law for being drunk in public?  Doesnt make sense to me at all.  He wasnt in public.  He was in a car.

Way overpaying a guy then trading him and your second round pick the next year for nothing is absolutely not winning anything.   
They definitely got bailed out and it cost them probably a high #2.  Its not a win but it's probably a win in their books lol.

Back
Top Bottom