:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 “He processes the game so well,” Shanahan told King. “Tough as s---. Got a chance. He reminds me a lot of Kirk Cousins.”
Shanny aint lying. Dude is tough as ****. beathard is the opposite of kap and gabbert. dude will stand in there and take a huge hit. 

already ahead of kaepernick against the blitz. sees the blitz early, stands in there, and goes to his hot--our new TE--george kittle
nthat.gif

giphy.gif

again. red dog bearing down on him. stand tall and goes to his hot. 

giphy.gif

again. TOUGH SOB!! stanford killed him in this game lol. 

giphy.gif

<gus johnson voice>BANG BANG BANG!!!!!

giphy.gif

^that must be what made him so appealing to kyle. he flashes some promise working off play action.

recurring theme i've noticed is toughness. beathard is a tough son of a *****.

giphy.gif

you have to put on the stanford game to appreciate this guy's toughness. stanford dominated the trenches(solly) and blitzed the **** out of him, and he stayed resilient despite getting his brains smashed in.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Shanny aint lying. Dude is tough as ****. beathard is the opposite of kap and gabbert. dude will stand in there and take a huge hit. 
I will give you this, Beathard is very very tough.  I despise anything Hawkeye related as most of their fans are high school dropouts who have sex with their cousins, but the Florida game really impressed the hell out of me.  He played terrible, but he absolutely refused to come out of the game when he was hurt.  The guy is a competitor.

Last edited:
Very good read. Interesting that Shannahan also really wanted Williams that he convinced Lynch to put him back on the draft board after not being in it earlier that day he go drafted.

Great read! Everyone should take the time out to read it. Great insight and very entertaining!

Wow, what an amazing read and great experience being in the draft room.

The pure happiness they all had when they got Foster. So dope.

Anyone have a way too early 53 roster projection?Gonna be fun at seeing the battle among the defensive line. Heck all among the roster

Last edited:
He ain't beating out Hoyer. Shanny's offense is one of the most complex offenses in the league, and Hoyer already has familiarity with it. Matt Ryan took two years to get it down. It's going to take Beathard a minute to learn the terminology. The play calls are like monologues. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
He ain't beating out Hoyer. Shanny's offense is one of the most complex offenses in the league, and Hoyer already has familiarity with it. Matt Ryan took two years to get it down. It's going to take Beathard a minute to learn the terminology. The play calls are like monologues. :x  

Agreed. And beyond that, Beathard is at least 2 to 3 years away from being a starting caliber qb in the nfl.

He ain't beating out Hoyer. Shanny's offense is one of the most complex offenses in the league, and Hoyer already has familiarity with it. Matt Ryan took two years to get it down. It's going to take Beathard a minute to learn the terminology. The play calls are like monologues. 
sick.gif

NO LORD NO

ANYTHING BUT A YEAR OF TRYING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT STARTING BRIAN HOYER

He ain't beating out Hoyer. Shanny's offense is one of the most complex offenses in the league, and Hoyer already has familiarity with it. Matt Ryan took two years to get it down. It's going to take Beathard a minute to learn the terminology. The play calls are like monologues. :x  

I remember Matt Ryan giving an example before the Super Bowl last year. I was like how the hell is a person supposed to memorize a paragraph worth of info like that :x

Cannot imagine how thick that playbook is.

Such a good article. Its cool to get an insight of what the front office was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom