:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How we feelin today boys?

Last game I would have bet a thousand bucks on a 9er win, that’s how confident I was they’d beat Seattle.

This game id only bet as much as I would on an irl flip of a coin. I feel really 50:50 whether the 9ers come away with a W or not.

Last game I would have bet a thousand bucks on a 9er win, that’s how confident I was they’d beat Seattle.

This game id only bet as much as I would on an irl flip of a coin. I feel really 50:50 whether the 9ers come away with a W or not.
Same. 50/50. Not because of how KC is playing or them being 5-0. If we play to our standards, we win. If not, it’s gonna be a long day.

Today I am guaranteeing a W. Mahomes will feel the pressure all game. Sorensen will get his kudos.

49ers 30, Chiefs 17

No blown 4th quarter leads this time around

Today I am guaranteeing a W. Mahomes will feel the pressure all game. Sorensen will get his kudos.

49ers 30, Chiefs 17

No blown 4th quarter leads this time around

So SF over KC is your LOCK of the week?

IMG_1105.jpeg

So SF over KC is your LOCK of the week?

IMG_1105.jpeg
Welp, since you brought it up, I got multiple lol

UnLOCKing of the week: Nick Sorensen

cLOCK manager of the week: Kyle Shanahan

bLOCKers of the week: the SF O-Line

RoadbLOCK of the week: The SF D-Line

LOCKdown of the week: Ward on JuJu