:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many games doe CJ start this year?

As many as Brian Hoyer sits out if injured. CJ looks okay and has promise, but I think people are just hyping him up way too much because we're in a bad QB hole, and they want him to be the next franchise QB

bolden out there lookin like dexter carter

2010-2012 Ted Gin Jr. IMO

Hoyer will finish out the season, I actually think he gets 3000+ yards and 20+ TDs

So at age 31 with this super shaky 49ers offense he's going to play better than he's played in his entire career?

Advice-Yoda-Gives-Right-now-High-you-are.jpeg

Steve Young played better at age 30 for us than he did in his TB years. Not trying to compare talent, but when you're in a proven system it can do wonders for your production.

From the seeing eye test I'd say Ginn had faster top end speed but Bolden has better agility.

What a great run by Beathard and return TD by Bolden.

Really interested in seeing this final roster.

I'll be back in CA for the season (SoCal) so I hope to have more access to games this year lol

Does the team keep Trent Taylor, Bolden and Kerley or is Kerley gone? We all know Taylor and Bolden won't clear waivers to make it to the practice squad.

CJ is going to push for number one. With more time he'll be fine. John just needs to add corners over the next two years.
I called a Tony Romo injury before the season started and a Dak Prescott ascension to my Cowboy friends and they thought I was crazy. Anything can happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not playing red. This is an entirely new front office.

Oh, snap. I thought they were going to keep Barkley on the bench. Guess not.

Back
Top Bottom