:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not going to guess a record this year for the Niners. I just want to see progress after every game and to see some competitiveness.

If they do go 0-16, I want them to be the best 0-16 team in the league lol.

Anyone know the context of that ESPN update regarding NaVarro feeling disrespected?

Yeah I say just keep it here for week 1, definitely make one next week for Seattle tho

Replace Cam Newton with Brian Hoyer, Navarro Bowman or somethin, but the message is still the same!

just-1-more-day-until-football-tomorrow-football-is-back-2134690.png

Is Cam fully healed from that shoulder surgery? I feel like the Niners have a chance to win this Sunday.

Hoping Goodwin flies for a TD or two.

Less than 1 hour til real football!

A pretty good matchup too, Chiefs vs Pats, two of the best AFC teams.

I'm calling Patriots win, of course, but I'm be rooting for our old friend Alex Smith to slay the giant as well.

Just psyched football finally about to be back!

The 49er thread, THE #1 FOOTBALL SOURCE ON NIKETALK :emoji_hammer::emoji_hammer::emoji_hammer::emoji_hammer::emoji_hammer:

i have a google doc file of players I keep track of leading up to the draft, and i have big star next to toledo RB kareem hunt. 6'0, 225 lbs. dude is a big back with low center of gravity. he's very physical. shows nice vision, patience and balance after contact. his level competition sucks, but there's some intriguing tools there. a name to remember leading up to the draft.

dude has good feet for a big back. nice job of seeing the running lane closing fast and bouncing it outside.

Back
Top Bottom