:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deebo can become the guy we need to complete our offense. Love the fact he's multi-faceted. Hope he can have a Tyreke type impact for us.

Can Samuel be a true #1 WR?Reading through the comps y’all have mentioned everyone was a strong #2.I don’t know much about Samuel, so it’s not a knock on him, just a question.

Can Samuel be a true #1 WR?Reading through the comps y’all have mentioned everyone was a strong #2.I don’t know much about Samuel, so it’s not a knock on him, just a question.
At this point it’s clear that Kittle is the #1

Everyone else is 2s and 3s

And man I don’t think anybody could have Predicted this kind of slide for DK Metcalf.

I did read team were concerned with how big and fast he was made him extremely injury prone in some scouts eyes. Combined with his neck procedure last year.

The Cardinals GM needs to be fired...smh.It’s great for us as Niners fans,but I would be pissed if I were a Cardinals fan.It was rumored that both the Skins and Giants offered second rd picks leading up to the draft.This guy has no idea what he’s doing.

Back
Top Bottom