:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i turned that game off with a couple min left and then I went on Twitter a bit later and saw that onside attempt by Wish and couldnt help but laugh :lol:

That was so disappointing yesterday, need a big bounce back week. Saw one of our reporters say Shanny and Brock had a lengthy 1 on 1 convo after the game. Both need to be so much better. I do really like Shanny and have faith in him, but his seat is definitely heating up

What better way to try and right the ship a bit than a win over the Cowboys on a Sunday night heading into the bye week?

So i turned that game off with a couple min left and then I went on Twitter a bit later and saw that onside attempt by Wish and couldnt help but laugh :lol:

That was so disappointing yesterday, need a big bounce back week. Saw one of our reporters say Shanny and Brock had a lengthy 1 on 1 convo after the game. Both need to be so much better. I do really like Shanny and have faith in him, but his seat is definitely heating up

What better way to try and right the ship a bit than a win over the Cowboys on a Sunday night heading into the bye week?

that onside try was legit comedy

Players have some rough games throughout their career. You’ll rarely have a perfect game. Every game of your career. Brock has given me enough tape to still have confidence in him.

Really tough to play an undefeated team when your pass catchers are falling like flies.

As far as Kyle. I’m still a believer. He’s gotten this team back to the culture of a winning mentality. You expect your team to win games. This wasn’t the case during those dog years of tomsula and chip.

Unless you’re talking Bill (and even he had his struggling years) idk what other coach you’d want that can do a better job than what Kyle has done since he’s got here.

I think Celebrini is injured, but I agree. The Sharks aren’t even worth talking about yet. Not to mention Cal coughing up some late leads a couple games in a row. I’m about to start Yo-Yo(ing) again and see if I can still walk the dog.
Celebrini is already injured. I need to read NikeTalk's rules..

Cal has bad luck. Still hyped they beat Auburn though. They should've beaten Miami.

The sad part is the defense put in one hell of a game. I think it might hVe been Bosas most dominant of the season. Charvaruous ward and Mustapha looked great. Even some of the depth guys came up with tipped balls, int, sacks.

Perfectly winnable if offense coulda just scored and not thrown da ball away.

I am not worried about the Cowboys. Dak will throw more picks than Purdy and we own them like the Chiefs own us. I just want to beat the Chiefs one time lmao.

So in other words we’ll start beating them when it doesn’t really matter? Maybe in 2032 we’ll be owning the Chiefs when Patrick Mahoems is competing with a rookie to be starter for the London jaguars or some **** 😭

I feel like this is Seattle - 49ers 2010-2014 all over again.

Great teams that probably could win super bowls that can’t just get over that one nemesis.

Only chance was 2012 and then the ******* ravens… uggghhhh …. Well yall know the rest

Aiyuk tore both ACL and MCL with possibly other damage?!

He isn't going to be the same player anymore. Sheesh.
Didn’t think it would be this bad.

But in retrospect it was a “contact” tear if that makes sense.

Most of those acl/achilles injuries be non contact. A guy makes a cut and then goes down. He was hit hard as hell in an awkward position.

Last edited:
for sure his meniscus is torn up too. at least the lateral one. the ACL is gonna be the worst to recover from though

Back
Top Bottom