:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man Marquise is an amazing person. His sister and her cerebral palsy make you really appreciate your basic movement function something I take for granted everyday.

They still have his rights.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they just cut him loose. He has no value and isn't worth the time.

They still have his rights.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they just cut him loose. He has no value and isn't worth the time.

**** that, play him in a couple preseason games then trade him to the Texans, bills, cards, or jets

Been wanting a 49ers starter jacket for the longest. Everyone tells me they run small so I finally found me a xxl tall. Didn’t realize I lost that much weight this year. An xl tall would be the sweet spot.

lmao I told yall Kris Kocurek is intense as ****

Bosa.jpg

:nthat:

yo if he gets them right like Tomsula yellin bludgeon then im a fan..LETSSS ******* GO

but them dudes gonna tear an abdominal muscle stretching out like that :lol:

Does anyone have any information about Nick Bosa’s colorrush jersey?I’ve looked online for anything I could find but no release date or other information so far.Any info would be appreciated.

I lived there for 18 months, Sacramento was actually pretty nice.

Good restaurants, good weed, local farm grown food, a TON of good local breweries, Real close to Lake Tahoe which is great year round. Warm weather, basically all the perks of stereotypical Cali life minus the beach/ocean.

Those 90-100 degree summers can be a little intense tho. And don’t mess around with FAB or any of the other blood gang out there, they’re pretty serious lol.

HMU if you need any 411 about restaurants, bars, which neighborhoods to live in, where to/not to hang out, best weed dispensaries etc.

Good restaurants, good weed, local farm grown food, a TON of good local breweries, Real close to Lake Tahoe which is great year round. Warm weather, basically all the perks of stereotypical Cali life minus the beach/ocean.

Those 90-100 degree summers can be a little intense tho. And don’t mess around with FAB or any of the other blood gang out there, they’re pretty serious lol.

HMU if you need any 411 about restaurants, bars, which neighborhoods to live in, where to/not to hang out, best weed dispensaries etc.
Only thing I disliked about Sacramento was the dry heat and the allergies. Other than that, I like the growth the city has seen in the past 5 plus years. Really hope they get the next MLS team.

I always hit up Ella

Moving to Sacramento late August - Early September.

I`ll finally be able to see my team again since the Rams left STL!!!!!!

Sacramento is so underrated. Is the great city in California nobody really knows about.

Love my city.

What part of Sac are you moving to?

Back
Top Bottom