:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe you, but there's nothing on record for anything other than an ankle and the stuff he's had with the 49ers. This was the best website for NFL player injury history. They documented and recorded every single injury a player sustains.

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/jerick-mckinnon/6992

Jerick McKinnon Player Overview
McKinnon hits 2018 having lost just 1 game to injury through 4 pro seasons. That came in 2016, when he aggravated a late-October ankle sprain and sat out Week 8. McKinnon suffered no publicized injuries across 4 years at Georgia Southern that saw him running mostly as an option QB. This will be his first full-season crack at starter-level work in the pros. McKinnon topped out at 159 rushing attempts and 43 receptions in 2016 with the Vikings.

We still spent too much on a player that wasn't playing elite. It's a waste regardless of how much cap space we have. Whether we're cursed or not, dude is injury prone.

On another note, players are dropping like flies around the league.

Antonio Brown go off the rails again? Dude is on the non-football injury list to begin camp lol.

On another note, players are dropping like flies around the league.

Antonio Brown go off the rails again? Dude is on the non-football injury list to begin camp lol.
LOL probably told him to wise up after arriving to camp on a hot air ballon :rofl:

I believe you, but there's nothing on record for anything other than an ankle and the stuff he's had with the 49ers. This was the best website for NFL player injury history. They documented and recorded every single injury a player sustains.

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/jerick-mckinnon/6992

My sister just got a job for the Niners (im so ******* jealous/stoked :lol: ) just said PUP is Celek, Mckinnon, Richburg and Ward.

Not any major surprises but she told me about the Bosa and Deebo signings before Schefter or any of them reported it

Shes hooking it up for the Browns Niners MNF game in October :pimp:

Edit-- She just started recently, but whenever she texts me worthwhile info, ill forward it here fellas!

3AF93D25-0731-43D6-A811-86A4DDD13DAD.jpeg

Little Niner care package she sent the other day, also not pictured is a Joe Montana signed pic :pimp:

It’s been so long since I’ve bought a jersey. It’s time. Does nike stuff still run big? I would always have to go a size down when I bought their stuff.

Greg Papa broadcasting the training camp feed. What a great pickup for the organization. Papa oozes football knowledge.

He's super impressed with Wishnowsky. That's a good sign for a guy who knows what HOF punters look like.

Yup, on Thursday.

Good to hear. Bosa should be dominating from the jump. I'm starting to think Jordan Matthews is going to make the team.

i think:

the offense is gonna sputter and be the big weakness like it has been basically the past 5 years

as usual defense and special teams, especially wishnowsky, is gonna keep us "in" during some games we probably shouldn't "be in" this year, which could convert to a playoff berth.

jordan mathews is going to make final 53 and aside from injury occurring will have some of the most TD catches for any 49er WR, red zone especially, he could be a low key steal for later rounds in fantasy football this year.

im still super 50-50 on whether solly is gonna tear **** up or whether they're just putting out all this good stuff about him non-stop to keep his spirit going.

at least Bosa & mitch coming as advertised, plz deebo samuels & jalen hurd show up the same, would like to see them emerge and kenrick bourne be gone.

Heatseeker I have to ask why you want to see Kendrick Bourne gone?? The guy makes tough catches and surely hasn’t reached his potential.

That post above was truly hard to understand.
The offense was ranked 16th overall as far as total yards without the Starting QB and RB last year. 12th the year before starting Hoyer and Beathard for 11 games. The offense should be hummin if the starters don’t miss significant time. Trust in Shanahan the offense will be good. I’d be willing to bet no team in the league would finish inside top 20 if you forced them to start their 2nd String QB and RB.(minus the eagles last year with Foles)

Jordan Matthews can have a huge camp and still get cut he’s on the bubble. And I’d imagine he’s on the outside looking in.

Defense had 2 interceptions all of last year. Turnover ratio was -25 that was the biggest obstacle between this team winning and losing games last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom