:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shanny said he’s keeping 3 qbs, i appreciate CJ being a warrior and taking some hits (some/most his fault) but im not a fan of him taking up a roster spot

Hurd doubtful for week 1

Last edited:
Shanny said he’s keeping 3 qbs, i appreciate CJ being a warrior and taking some hits (some/most his fault) but im not a fan of him taking up a roster spot

It’s obvious they wanna trade one but I’m assuming the league is trying to call their bluff and hope they cut one. Stay strong Lynch.

Hopefully we pick up some additional draft picks from some of these potential cuts

Lol SB nation trippin

“Collapse”? I wouldn’t call 2 NFC championship games, a super bowl appearance, followed by an 8-8 season a “collapse”.

Jed fired harbaugh *** like the 8-8 seasons was the end of the world.... 5 years and 3 head coaches later and we still haven’t reached 8&8 again. Mother ****er should have been grateful for that 8-8 season Imo.

If anything was the “collapse” it was the musical chairs game of hiring/firing Tomfoola, Dip Kelly, Kyle and countless DCs/OCs in 3 years.

I saw the vid pop up on my YT feed and was like nope not watching do not need heartache.

Yeah, I'm done reliving those painful days. For better or worse, I've moved on.

I don't blame you two, but I had some great times in those years. The first football BBQ that I hosted was when we made the comeback versus the Saints. We went from quiet to celebration and ting around the neighborhood. I will always respect Alex Smith for that game.

Back
Top Bottom