:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AB wanted to be a 49er. I wholeheartedly believe that. And I believe none of these "problems" happen if he went where he wanted to go to begin with.

:lol: i think we all had a feeling where hed be going if he got cut. Crazy. AB haddd to plan this **** out

Brady, ab, gordon, edelman, demariyus... and just imagine if gronk comes back :wow:

I’m not 100 if he isn’t just mental

But They saying AB 3d chess played everyone

The Steelers originally got an offer for a better trade from NE but didn’t want to send him there so took less to send him to OAK

He wanted to go to NE.

Now Steelers lose a 3rd and 5th, Raiders have a sudden shake up on their final 53 (they cut someone to keep him), and AB go to NE anyway

Pats and AB played everyone or AB loony and this just a lucky coincidence? Sound off guys!

If he all of a sudden isnt crazy and goes out and balls for the Pats then i have no doubt it was all apart of the plan

Last edited:
bellichick just shot AB this via text and it was a wrap...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Would’ve been great to see him in the first game of the season to play against his former team.

He never really has tho he throws with a lot of Torque from his hips and shoulders.

These guys arms are so gifted that most of them don’t. His mechanics are a lot like Tony Romo’s.
Yeah i'm watching some of the pre-injury film, he's got a quick release.

Back
Top Bottom