:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To keep Jimmy fresh we may need to play Lance every game

I'm liking this both QBs sharing snaps throughout the game experiment thus far

1. Trey is too much of a threat not to at least split the plays down the middle from the start. The run game opens up like none I’ve ever seen. Love this strategy from Kyle. He does have to be more decisive in the passing game.

2. Jimmy going head first - already showing why he won’t last. You can’t do that……… especially in a preseason game. But, I guess he’s hearing the footsteps…Still, he has made a couple really nice throws.

Stupid ****in running back. Cut him.

Great throw by Trey to the out route. In rhythm and on time. Much more decisive.

With the extra game this year the 2 QB set may work...at the end of the season it probably still averages out to the same amount of plays/throws etc

Trey does need to tighten up the spirals. Those throws are on the money though. Great accuracy.

I'm still concern we about CB depth. Haven't really liked Thomas or Lenoir yet. And Hurd didn't impress me today either. His head didn't seem into it for a guy fighting for roster spot. So Jennings and Hurd have to hope they carry 6 WRs? And one is gone?

Back
Top Bottom