:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1630382301656.png

Are they bringing these Uni’s back…?

Cuts so far:
FB Josh Hokit
C Jake Brendel
OL Senio Kelemete
WR Nsimba Webster
WR Travis Benjamin
TE MyCole Pruitt
CB Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is supposed to be cut too

Hurd made the team :wow:

Kinda surprised Ha Ha didnt make it

Are we really going to have Aiyuk out there returning kicks? Not a fan of that

For those who haven’t seen yet, this 53 is a contender. I know we’ve seen what injuries and/or retirements can do to a talented squad during our run with Harb as well as last season but if we can just stay relatively healthy :evil:

The backup OL is concerning though

1630466896831.png

For those who haven’t seen yet, this 53 is a contender. I know we’ve seen what injuries and/or retirements can do to a talented squad during our run with Harb as well as last season but if we can just stay relatively healthy :evil:

The backup OL is concerning though

1630466896831.png

marcell harris at LB?

funny-what.gif

marcell harris at LB?

funny-what.gif
Crazy, right? He's been taking reps at the position all off season. So that may help out for sure.

DL is loaded with depth. OL depth is a concern.

Surprised about the Hasty position. Hoping he can produce.

I think Trey Sermon is going to have a bigger role than Hasty and I’m all for it, i like the kid. We’ll have Jeff Wilson coming back at some point as well :pimp:

DB’s, O-Line, and WR depth looking mad suspect. Hopefully the running game and D-Line will mask everything 😂

DB’s, O-Line, and WR depth looking mad suspect. Hopefully the running game and D-Line will mask everything 😂
What else is new. Our receivers need to tighten up and chill with the drops but I think we’re pretty solid there. New center and hopefully McGlinchey got better for the oline. I’m frustrated with our lack of focus on improving our secondary.
Edit*
I do like Huf and Lenoir however.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom