:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah they say based on his blocking skills that woerner has surpassed dwelley on the te chart

worener should be#2 with kittle on those 2 two TE sets Kyle run so much

Those GPS and monitor things have been going on for almost 10 years, they also use them to track hydration and body stress so they know quantitatively if someone has a greater chance to get injured in practice that day or if they’re normal/as to whether or not they should then hold them out of practice for that reason.

Those GPS and monitor things have been going on for almost 10 years, they also use them to track hydration and body stress so they know quantitatively if someone has a greater chance to get injured in practice that day or if they’re normal/as to whether or not they should then hold them out of practice for that reason.
That I did know. I just didn't know they utilized it to track their running speed during practices to determine who is actually running hard.

1635979480560.png

Attachments

• 1635979456555.png
    1635979456555.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 200
I been saying for weeks trade Jimmy for OBJ but if Odell getting waived even better for the 49ers but knowin Lynch and Shanny they gonna allow the Rams to swoop in and scoop him up even though OBJ been rumored to say he been wanting to come to SF smh

I been saying for weeks trade Jimmy for OBJ but if Odell getting waived even better for the 49ers but knowin Lynch and Shanny they gonna allow the Rams to swoop in and scoop him up even though OBJ been rumored to say he been wanting to come to SF smh

with desean leaving LAR, i could see them going for OBJ. idk what their cap situation is like but they seem to always make it work.

with desean leaving LAR, i could see them going for OBJ. idk what their cap situation is like but they seem to always make it work.
Where's that All In gif

York needs to grow some balls and tell Lynch to do his job and bring in a brand name receiver so it can make Deebo and Kittle even more dangerous before the Rams become completely unstoppable on offense.

I'll be damned if the Rams get another Super Bowl to add to their other one with Warner and Faulk. They would be up 2-0 on us in Lombardi trophies since '98.

Niners better go for him. If we get and stay healthy we might actually have a good run. He might be the missing puzzle.

We have to go for him for no reason other than to not let him go to LAR. Just beat their offer and I can live with it if he ends up elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom