:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to sources Rams, Seahawks, Saints are all interested.

Meanwhile, from 49ers headquarters....

"Well, what I can assure you is that we're always trying to make ourselves better," Lynch said on the Murph & Mac show, "and we feel like if we have an opportunity to do that, we will. And so, I'll leave it at that, for strategic reasons and all those things, but we will always try to improve ourselves when we can and when it makes sense. And so, that's no different in this case, and on any player."

For strategic reasons? Does that mean the 49ers are interested, and fans might hear some news tomorrow?

"Next question," Lynch responded.

Lmao

According to sources Rams, Seahawks, Saints are all interested.

Meanwhile, from 49ers headquarters....

"Well, what I can assure you is that we're always trying to make ourselves better," Lynch said on the Murph & Mac show, "and we feel like if we have an opportunity to do that, we will. And so, I'll leave it at that, for strategic reasons and all those things, but we will always try to improve ourselves when we can and when it makes sense. And so, that's no different in this case, and on any player."

For strategic reasons? Does that mean the 49ers are interested, and fans might hear some news tomorrow?

"Next question," Lynch responded.

Lmao
**** hawks are 9th on waiver

I think the only way the 49ers get Odell is by picking him up through waivers. But then, they don't have enough cap to take over his 8mil contract. Unfortunately, I don't see the opportunity to sign him being there. If he clears waivers, he's definitely signing with the rams.

This is big obviously. At this point I'll take the W no matter how it comes. Especially to add momentum.
Would love to build off of last week and put up another 30-something points. With that momentum going into the Rams game, anything can happen. You know how these divisional games go.

Agreed. Get to .500 and win a game at home for the first time in over a year in the process. It’s mind blowing how they’ve been so bad at home since the start of last season.

A win is a win. I’m sure the Cardinals had no regrets taking a W against a banged up 49ers team 4 weeks ago.

Hopefully deebo cleared for tomorrow
1636219482902.png
:nerd:

This is big obviously. At this point I'll take the W no matter how it comes. Especially to add momentum.
Would love to build off of last week and put up another 30-something points. With that momentum going into the Rams game, anything can happen. You know how these divisional games go.

you take wins in the nfl any way they come and never consider one as a “cheap” victory due to opponent injury.. a painful lesson no other fanbase knows better than our very own

Back
Top Bottom