:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this empty *** airport, ready to tailgate and get this day started off right. Last road game I went to was in New Orleans, and good things happened that day. Here’s to a repeat of that good energy.

87D996B3-A2AD-474C-8DA7-06D41BE40D7C.jpeg

Big game fellas. Dang I’m anxious about the game too.

After watching Joe’s cool under pressure :smokin, I kinda hope this game becomes one of those legendary games that we talk about for years to come ( in a good way).
If jimmy is starting or trey, it don’t matter. Get it done. Get the win.
We Niner Empire!

🍻 here’s to y’all. Let’s get our body ready:lol:

Per reports, Jimmy "expected to start" today.

Last time Jimmy started a high pressure game where everything is on the line was the Super Bowl and he choked in the 4th.

Has Jimmy learned from that humbling experience? Today we witness.

It's high stakes once again.

Do or die.

Win or go the fk home cause the Saints ain't losing to the Falcons.

Lose and get traded.

That Rams Pass Rush is COMING FOR JIMMY. TODAY WE WILL FIND OUT IF JIMMY G IS A MAN OR A MOUSE.

Every 49ers fan who owns a #10 should be rocking their jersey today. I know I am.

As much as I can't stand the mfk'r, I gotta support him. But he will be criticized for making rookie mistakes best believe.

Today the day he is either going to prove me wrong and make a statement or we gonna say we was right about him all along.

Starting Bid: None. Just win the dam game damnit!!

Im hungry for some Ramb Chops. LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of my 49er brethren are Warriors fans so I just wanna acknowledge how happy and excited I am to see Klay Thompson back tonight. All the best to him and the Warriors, coming from a Lakers fan but more importantly a basketball fan. Just so y'all know Lakers fans won't admit it but they love watching y'all play cause your coaching staff got y'all playing like a team the right way on both ends and your leadership knows how to develop young talent. Lakers are coming though, need that matchup in the playoffs. ..🙏🏽

Last edited:
I’m a Jimmy g fan but after Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree I started waiting until careers are over to buy jerseys :lol: I don’t own a Jimmy g Jersey

It’s the 1994 Steve young Jersey for me today
That's actually a smart thing to do. I too got the Crabtree and rarely ever wear it.

The #8 is always a go to for me on game day

Kittle is probably next Jersey for me

Then maybe a Nick bosa or deebo if they stay healthy productive and sane

I Almost dropped a couple hundred on an authentic stitched Bruce miler Jersey back in 2011 or maybe 2012 before he went nuts :blush: glad I didn’t pull the trigger but back then he was one of my favorite players

Back
Top Bottom