:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a tough game, but had the opportunity to win. the 49ers were controlling the game going into halftime and the 4th quarter. That miss to Kittle smh, but we knew what Jimmy was about live and die by his mistakes. What a great ride these past couple of weeks have been, had us believing about the possibilities. Still bang bang Niner gang, shoutout all the Niner Faithful.

Time to move on to the offseason. The main question is what they will do at QB. I would say give Trey lance the keys but it will definitely be an up and downs, one idea is to bring in Aaron Rodgers for a year and run it all in for the super bowl.

The ball that sailed over Kittle is haunting me… Basic throw that Jimmy couldn’t make
Yeah, I know. Would've been a great way to start their drive. But IMO, he redeemed himself with the TD throw to him later in the game and also that nice pass to Aiyuk.

Yeah, I know. Would've been a great way to start their drive. But IMO, he redeemed himself with the TD throw to him later in the game and also that nice pass to Aiyuk.

could have had both though. just too many mistakes overall. we had that game and beat ourselves. just like every loss this season

I have patience for people's 'hot takes', but when someone messages me out of the blue who didn't watch football through out the year trying to explain why the Niners lost.
no-will-smith.gif

Mike Silver had a good article about Jimmy.

Man Deebo has been through it and he’s only been in the league 3 years.

Rookie year - SB lost
2nd year - injuries, losing season
3rd year - NFCC lost

Pay the man and let’s get him a ring

Can’t wait for this off season with the extra $25 million off the books. We should still have funds to play with after Deebo and Bosa are extended.
- Think Deebo, Ayiuk, Kittle, Jennings, and Elijah are more than enough weapons for Trey. Probably need some depth at RB. Sermon ain’t it with this run scheme and Hasty too damn small. Wilson ain’t been the same with all the injuries. We’ll probably find another gem in the late rounds again.
- Mosley and Thomas will probably be back as the starters at CB. Niners don’t seem like the team that will break the bank for a CB. It’s always been about the front 7.
- K’waun has lost a step in coverage or never got fully healthy from that calf earlier in the year. Lost some of that quickness especially when he couldn’t get hands on the slot receiver. In prior years, that TD to Kupp would have been picked, that ball was floated and he just watched it go over him. All of us that played sports know that feeling when you’re washed 😅. See it coming and know what to do but your body saying ‘nah’. Hopefully Lenoir is ready.
- Tartt probably gone with Hafunga here.
- Need to bring DJ, Key and Azeez back, Laken probably gone unless he takes a discount. Banks needs to nut up and earn some PT. Get a legit backup swing tackle to back up Trent and Mike.

The ball that sailed over Kittle is haunting me… Basic throw that Jimmy couldn’t make
Just like the TEN loss, Jimmy proving why he would have a sub .500 re ord if he played for a team like CLE or WAS.

We already received a preview weeks ago, there's only so much carrying the defense, the O-Line, and the special teams can do.
20220102_194231.jpg

An

After sobering up, sleeping and having time to think more about the game. Yeah, my thoughts from last night were valid... Jimmy absolutely sucked and Kyle called a horrible, predictable, trash *** game. Yeah, Tartts int drop was bad, but it's not even close to how bad Jim played.

- Mosley and Thomas will probably be back as the starters at CB. Niners don’t seem like the team that will break the bank for a CB. It’s always been about the front 7.
Last time we acquired a high profile CB (Deion) was the last time we won a Super Bowl. And that team had a killer front 7 and dominant pass rush with Bryant Young, Stubblefield, Rickey Jackson, Norton, Woodall, and Plummer.

The 49ers organization has lost their vision. But I'm confident Lynch and Kyle already know the deal.

Rams knew what they were doing by acquiring Ramsey, Donald, and Miller and it just may get them a Super Bowl before us.

49ers gonna have to build a secondary that can be among the best in the league especially in today's game when there are so many explosive QB's.

Every big game he goes conservative, have you learned anything from those Ls.., nut up man. We cooking in the pass game before the 4th .. thinking too hard again..

The clock always seem to be Kyles worst enemy. It's just not ticking down as fast as he needs it to. That's why he needs to grow a pair and always play to get more points on the board.

So what’s the situation with Dee Ford ? Can we release him already
We should have cut him after 2019. Instead, we restructured, and we are stuck.

Pre-June 1st release or trade:
2022 Dead Cap: $9,819,996
2022 Cap Savings: $2,090,001

Post-June 1st release or trade:
2022 Dead Cap: $4,909,997
2023 Dead Cap: $4,909,999
2022 Cap Savings: $7,000,000

He is the gift that keeps on giving unfortunately. Paraag f**ked up this time.

Back
Top Bottom