:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love this young talent, I haven’t been this excited about mid-late round picks in years. Danny Gray, Burford, and Womack are mid-late round rookies that could possibly start a good amount of games this year.

It’s obviously early and im excited, but idk man i just have a feeling about this class

Don’t take the undefeated but I lowkey wanna put $100 on the SB line because I’m a brainless fanatic.

So is trey playing a few drives this week or is he sitting out I know kyle said he was playing this game but he practiced with the vikes d so maybe he changed his mind and will let Jim play a few drives?

So is trey playing a few drives this week or is he sitting out I know kyle said he was playing this game but he practiced with the vikes d so maybe he changed his mind and will let Jim play a few drives?
Jimmy is never suiting up for the Niners again.

Jimmy getting snaps is the worst possible scenario for both sides.

Knowing his luck with injuries, he’ll suffer some unfortunate incident in a preseason game and be out 6-8 weeks and boom, adios any trade value he may have had.

Back
Top Bottom