:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle called a bad game. I know people hate to give the "offensive genius" ****, but he called a predictable game early. Then once the bears took the lead, now he wants to throw. Never even allowed them to gain a rhythm early with the passing game.

the mans loves taking his foot off the gas.

Can’t stand watching games with bad weather…..as far as I’m concerned this game doesn’t count to me. Lance played solid overall.

I cant even watch this. Someone clean the camera

bruh they needa install windshield wipers on the lens :lol: but maybe it's a good thing it's not visible.. i dont want to see the niners play this trash

i expect trey to play a lot better next week when the weather conditions don't look like dog ****. bears have one of the worst passing defenses but this rain didnt let them take advantage of it

to his credit Justin fields did what trey was supposed to. Scrambled for gains. Pocket collapsed he kept play ls alive and made the big passes once coverage broke down

This L is on the secondary and penalties. Pettis and the other dude were wide TF open for straight gimme throws. That’s inexcusable.

D69B8691-D8C3-4733-B250-DE8EDA2933BC.jpeg

This was a humbling loss for Shanahan (again). Dude was starting to believe the hype. Coulda had me fooled :lol:

Time to catch this bad*** Men's U.S. Open Final between Ruud and Alcaraz. See y'all in about...

5 minutes :D

Back
Top Bottom