:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20220911_191019.jpg

Prioritize obtaining those RBs you want in your scheme. Can’t rely on Mitchell and then wear out Deebo,. Not to mention let Trey take those massive hits.

Need to get those air yards next game and draw some PIs.. I’ll be at the home opener and I fully expect a 20 point win ! Let’s get it.

Felt good watching the 1st quarter before driving back home from a weekend trip. Felt sad when I got home lolol.

I hope Mitchell's knee is okay and I think they will play better in week 2.

Hufanga looked real good.

Felt good watching the 1st quarter before driving back home from a weekend trip. Felt sad when I got home lolol.

I hope Mitchell's knee is okay and I think they will play better in week 2.

Hufanga looked real good.
Same I’m out of town and decided to not watch the game. Bro was blowing up my phone the first half, but didn’t get nada second half :frown:

Did Trey miss some throws? Yes. Could the weather be to blame? Yes. He was the least of your problems yesterday. I actually am encouraged by what I saw.

Our o-line is a big problem. Penalties were a big problem. Our run game besides Mitchell was a big problem. That needs to get corrected immediately.

McGlinchey played like **** yet again.

Sign soem UDFAs polish some gems keep it going that’s supposed to be one of the things he does best

Just tell Kyle he never allowed to push for drafting a RB before 6th round again. No more Joe Williams. No more trey sermon. No more healthy scratch tyrod Davis price. No more 10 million dollar tevin colemans. #NoMore

I was surprised Gray was inactive. I thought they would use McCloud exclusively as a KR/PR and use Gray on offensive plays.

I hope the rookies get some shine the rest of the season.

Call Leveon Bell and any other decent available backs. I was already concerned about our RB depth tbh, cutting hasty and sermon left our stable thin and we know how frequently our RB’s go down. Oline is also worse this year and Dwelley can’t block like Kittle so he was missed yesterday too.

i feel you but Teco was appreciated

He had 1 good season as a 9er on the tail end of his career. 10 mil for 2 years was over pay. seems more like he was just another “his guy” he “had to have” probably from his former connection to him in ATL

A59766D1-9C2C-41D8-A4B6-53C0BB366B09.jpeg

Yeah Coleman was pretty average. He was a decent complimentary back at best, could never carry the lions share as a niner.

Back
Top Bottom