:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, don’t know what to think going into this week. I remember him coming in after halftime against the seahags last year and it was pretty rough. He started to find a groove late in the game but they were all over him in that 3rd quarter. Hopefully practice went well this week, seems like his best chemistry is with Aiyuk and hasn’t been able to hook up with Deebo and Kittle for those big yac plays yet. I think once that happens we’ll be in business and they’ll be on board with the young boy.

Fan Duel app has both Trey and Jimmy G for the same price of $7,500…. They trying to tell us something?!?!

33B209A3-C0B8-4072-A51E-B078E52553A4.png

Yo does Brady have cancer? Legitimate question. It could explain his absence from the team and his issues at home. He’s looking like somebody going through treatment.

00839CDD-1DF0-4404-8639-4F8BC5F0AA07.jpeg

nah, giselle left his ***. he probably not eating

i’m making sure she’s taken care of :wink:

Reactions: ace
Word. Dude looks stressed and football is his only outlet right now. Been a part-time dad for his kids entire lives and has a high maintenance wife carrying the load from basically September to February for the better part of the last 15 years.

Tom still think he's living the life of a 30-year old TB12 lol. Like I been saying 50 is the new 30 :lol:

Gotta love the passion on that guy

I find it crazy that all these reports are coming out on people's opinion on Trey Lance and how there are players on the team that prefer Jimmy over Trey.

When just one month ago the media was hyping him up about how the team embraced Trey and he's ready to lead the franchise to the future.

Anything for quick shock value to get people talking without reading content, I guess.

Beat these ************* today. I got a decade or so worth of disdain toward the Seahawks.

As for Trey. The media narratives after 1 game this season, and his 3rd ever career start are so corny. None of these guys deserve the silly media hot takes if we’re being honest, but if anyone were to get it, show that energy to Trevor Lawrence (the guy who was the number 1 pick and that’s supposed to be this generational talent).

If it’s late October and Trey hasn’t shown any type of real improvement or signs that he’s learning from his mistakes, I could get the concern at that point. Especially with a win now roster. But to panic after 3 career starts and a week 1 game in absolute trash rainy weather is laughable.

yall talking about weather i remember back in high school i had a summer job at a local park. it was 110 and raining. rain drops was ******* hot falling down on me while i was picking garbage from the ground lol

Back
Top Bottom