:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Summer ain't over until Mid-November. You guys are celebrating way too early lol.

I remember when I first moved to VA, pools closed down for the winter after Labor Day. I was shocked lol.

Last week LA was 100+ degrees. Pass on that. Also pass on Vegas. Fun to visit, but **** having my team move out there.

1663176098001.png

And **** the chintzers who designed Levi's for a billion+ dollars and didn't incorporate a retractable dome. That would have been the move for the pervasive sun on most of the field/stands and the potential of rain in fall/winter.
Dang! It was a high of 85 here today in Sin City, but this humidity has got to go!!!

We better get a dub this weekend. Didnt even peep one game or score after our L.

Anybody in here around Denver? Looking for recs for a 49ers bar to watch the game at Sunday. I found a few online but figured I’d ask

I bet george not gonna play this weekend again. this groin thing probably gonna be 3-4 games. and then we pray he doesn't reaggravate it or hurt something else in his return

Not going to look at this game as an automatic win. Until the O-line and the rest of the offense finds its rhythm, it's gonna be tough.

Also hope that the defense shows improvement in Week 2.

Not going to look at this game as an automatic win. Until the O-line and the rest of the offense finds its rhythm, it's gonna be tough.

Also hope that the defense shows improvement in Week 2.

defense was pitching a shutout the first half. could’ve been a solid effort if not for the stupid personal foul penalties

Our old homie Jet McKinnon just scored a wacky TD

Last week it was Dante Pettis

Which former 9er bust is gonna make a big play next? Solomon Thomas gonna scoop and score for the Jets? Trey Sermon gonna rip off a 50 yard rushing TD for the eagles?

Our old homie Jet McKinnon just scored a wacky TD

Last week it was Dante Pettis

Which former 9er bust is gonna make a big play next? Solomon Thomas gonna scoop and score for the Jets? Trey Sermon gonna rip off a 50 yard rushing TD for the eagles?
Mosterati going for 6+ TDs with 500 yards against the ravens

Back
Top Bottom